We are now looking for full-time (Senior) Cloud Security Engineer with a security focus to develop and maintain our Azure security operation capabilities. You would join the Cloud Governance team in Helsinki and work to deliver a secure and well governed public cloud environment to support other RELEX teams in the Cloud. You will receive support from an enthusiastic team of professionals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing policies and controls to provide a secure and scalable Azure infrastructure
- Operating cloud security monitoring solutions
- Supporting teams in building secure cloud implementations
- Providing expertise to teams on securely utilizing the cloud including vulnerability management
- Supporting RELEX’s efforts to achieve and maintain security compliance standards – which also involves working with InfoSec.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft security services
- Experience with security monitoring
- Automation and IaC – we use Terraform
- Comfortable with Git, CI/CD pipelines
- Scripting skills
- Self-driven and curious approach
- Experience with Azure Sentinel
- Bash / PowerShell fu
- Security Operations experience
- General knowledge of security practices, including network security, system hardening, secure software, compliance and GDPR
Our promise to you:
- We value your work-life balance: enjoy flexible working hours and holidays, and choose between remote, office, and hybrid work within Finland.
- We take care of your mental and physical well-being: we have lunch, sports & culture, and bike benefits, a gym at the Helsinki office, and we organize sports events, have extended occupational health care with extra health insurance, as well as mental healthcare tools and services for your use.
- We support families and diverse life situations: we know there are times when you need extra flexibility, such as time-off or childcare for a sick child, a paid day off for your kid’s school start, or part-time working arrangements.
- We respect your expertise and provide a community that supports you: we’re a diverse team of smart, motivated, and fun people who work together for a common goal – humbly dominate the retail world. We live by the RELEX values and occasionally get together to celebrate team days and company-wide summer parties, because after all, Life is supposed to be fun.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your resume and optional cover letter through the application form before 29th of January. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Anni Rajalahti (anni.rajalahti[a]relexsolutions.com) from our recruitment team is happy to answer them. Also kindly note that we cannot process any applications through email.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Kesko and SOK, Stockmann, and Lidl, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.