RELEX Solutions create cutting-edge optimisation software to help retailers and consumer brands drive profitable growth. With growth comes opportunities, and we embrace both. Within our platforms, our teams are driving change, working with international colleagues and the latest tech stack to develop solutions that transform into a pioneering end product; it’s tangible and impactful – for our customers and the world.
Our Technology Team
Our Technology team enjoys a challenge. They’re hungry to learn and don’t hesitate to ask what, why, and how. They get to work with various technologies to create high-quality scalable applications (just imagine, thousands of stores, millions of products, and billions of rows of raw data!). Their expertise positively impacts the environment and business processes around the world; alongside international colleagues, they drive change and develop solutions that become our pioneering end product. From functional programming, machine learning, and interesting algorithms, to building big data pipelines, they’re behind it all. They can work in a flexible way, remote or in-office – after all, they contribute to all our achievements, so we reward them with genuine work-life balance and access to every opportunity.
Join us as a Senior DevOps Engineer in Helsinki or Lisbon. You will be part of the Data Products team which is focused on developing a data platform and related data products that enable seamless data integration across RELEX’s suite of applications.
What you’ll be doing:
We are on the lookout for a Senior DevOps Engineer to enhance our data platform, with a strong focus on performance, scalability, and user-friendliness.
- Develop and maintain data platform’s Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform and Python for Snowflake and Azure services.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD workflows for IaC and our data orchestration tool (Dagster).
- Design and implement robust unit and end-to-end tests for IaC using Python and other tools.
- Provide expert support to data engineers and colleagues in platform adoption and usage.
- If applicable to your skillset, you can also contribute to the development of our internal Python library to streamline data operations.
We are looking for:
- A relevant masters’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (IaC), preferably with Terraform.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines against multiple deployment environments.
- Experience in software engineering and test automation.
- Proficiency in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud) and containerisation technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a collaborative team player
- Availability to engage in occasional activities at our Helsinki office, such as our multi-day “tech days” and other team events.
- Fluent English communication skills
- Being yourself 🙂
RELEXians can be found around the world, but here we’re based out of our brand new central office in Lisbon, where we act as a true extension of the Finnish team. With the metro close by and multiple workspaces – including a lounge and filled fridge – our office is a tech hub and a great place to problem-solve, enjoy work, and then socialise with workmates! Your future teammates make our culture what it is, and we make sure they feel valued and appreciated with lots of activities and gatherings and of course, the genuine flexibility that’s on offer.
Across RELEX, our people are supported and rewarded. In Portugal, we go even further. As well as:
- Competitive compensation aligned with Nordic countries’ salary levels.
- The choice to work wherever and however you are most productive.
- 25 days of Annual Leave.
We also provide life and health insurance for you, your significant other and your children and encourage taking one day a week for self-development or tech exploration. We offer two paid volunteer or charity days a year, contribute to your monthly home internet and data allowance and host monthly fun, friendly and varied socials in the office. But that’s not all.
We’re on a journey with our pioneering technology and exciting growth, which is why we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We can’t wait to see what challenges you’ll overcome and what problems you’ll solve. Join us and work with the best. Be curious. Be RELEX – Apply today.
Being part of RELEX means being heard, feeling valued and knowing that you can be yourself because you belong. We believe in actions, not words, regarding diverse hiring and employment practices. We take DE&I seriously. We champion and benefit from global diversity. We’re creating and evolving our culture to welcome everyone and value every idea.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of RELEX!