We are now looking for a full-time Senior Engineer to develop and maintain our Kubernetes Platform in Azure Cloud in Helsinki. You would join the Kube Platform team and work to deliver top-notch container orchestration platform to support our distributed services architecture. You will receive support from an enthusiastic team of professionals. You will also collaborate with other teams in RELEX!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and maintain RELEX Azure Kubernetes platform.
- Develop and maintain internal tooling and automation.
- Participate in technical and architectural discussions.
- Participate in forming best practice of using Kubernetes at RELEX.
- Help other teams to containerize their applications.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Hands-on experience with Azure and Kubernetes.
- Detailed knowledge of Kubernetes internals (e.g., networking, control plane).
- Automation and IaC know-how. We use Terraform, Terragrunt and Gitlab.
- Comfortable with Git, CI/CD pipelines.
- Intimate experience with public cloud.
- Self-driven and curious approach.
- Good communication (English) and teamwork skills.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 4th of November. Please note that we may fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so please act quickly. The starting date can be agreed on so that you are able to handover your current tasks without problems.
If you have questions, you can contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Vismit Chawla vismit.chawla[at]relexsolutions.com
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.