Senior Partner Success Manager, Americas
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We are now looking for a full-time Atlanta-based Senior Partner Success Manager for Americas to enable the further growth of our SaaS business. You’ll join the Global Partner Success team from our Atlanta office. RELEX’s Strategy is to support the company’s growth by partnering with SIs and boutique consultancies, which means that there will be a need to manage a constantly growing pool of partners delivering RELEX to the joint clients, while simultaneously developing the practices of working together. Read more about our partners here: https://www.relexsolutions.com/partners/.
Our Customer Operations team partner with customers and support their diverse needs. Throughout the sales experience, they develop and deliver projects, optimize how our solution is used and ultimately keep our customers happy and help them achieve their goals. Their relationship -building skills and retail/supply chain knowledge are second to none. A dynamic team, they embrace change and love being part of our exciting tech atmosphere. In return for their skills, we feed their purpose, offer flexibility for their schedules and promise career progression (if that’s what they want). They enjoy genuine work-life balance and we encourage growth within and across teams.
Join us as an Senior Partner Success Manager, and this is some of what you’ll be doing:
You’ll play a key role in this process: directly managing the delivery partners in the region and simultaneously working on scaling our global partner activities to the next level. You will be our partners’ trusted advisor and the main point of contact between the Global Partner Success team and the Americas Operations on partner matters.
- Strategic and hands-on Partner management: Autonomously and proactively nurture relationships with our key partners, guiding them towards existing processes and best practices. Ensure partners perceive value from their collaboration with RELEX and are committed to deliver excellent quality of work to our joint customers. Navigate and ensure joint goals are met and conflicting goals are balanced in good faith. Responsibility for partner metrics- including financials and ensuring successful implementations.
- Internal influencing: Act as the trusted and proactive SME on partner matters towards our Americas organization, including Operations and Sales. Ensure smooth and strong collaboration with partners. Ensure that feedback on processes is gathered and fed to global development initiatives and take a leading role in implementing process improvements in America.
- Contribution to global best practices: Actively collect and give input on the existing processes in partner work. These can derive from commercial to legal, from communicational to financial, and anything in between. Quality review process and partners delivering continuous services are key focus areas during the first 12 months.
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from a relevant field (communications, international trade, law; finance, business, engineering)
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience e.g. from partner management, partner success or partner enablement role in a software or a consulting company
- Experience from a high growth company seen as a big plus
- Demonstrated strong ability to successfully manage partner relations and to steer change
- Outstanding people skills, also when facing conflicts of interests
- Fluent in Spanish seen as a big plus
- Self-starter attitude, ability to successfully take things across the finish line, 3-steps-ahead mindset
- Comfortable with continuous change and having a scaling-driven mindset
- Ability to travel- domestic and internationally up to 30%
- Ability to work in the Metro Atlanta area
Our US Office:
RELEXians can be found around the world, and while we have team members working in 30 states, here, our main office is in Atlanta, Georgia. With a new, inviting and cool office space in Colony Square, when you’re not travelling to customers or working from home, you can explore all there is to do in the area or bring along your pet for a change of scenery. Your future colleagues champion our world-class product and value our approach to flexibility and work-life balance. Our transparent culture is second to none, so don’t be surprised at our impressive development and progression opportunities!
Across RELEX, our people are supported and rewarded. In the US, we go even further. As well as:
- Competitive compensation
- The choice to work wherever and however you are most productive
- 15 days of paid time off, 12 paid sick days, and 13 company holidays
We also offer up to 2 paid volunteer and charity days a year, a generous $500 work-from-home stipend and maternity and paternity leave that covers 12 weeks at full pay (after that, you can take time off unpaid or use your vacation days – it’s up to you). And of course we offer all standard health benefits with various plans to choose from. But that’s not all.
We’re always ready to welcome new RELEXians to our team because your enthusiasm and expertise allow us to keep innovating and creating the future of planning for retail and consumer brands. If you’re ready to be part of our growth, apply now.
RELEX Solutions create cutting-edge supply chain and retail planning software. Within our platforms, we have the power and potential to increase adaptability, efficiency and sustainability in the consumer goods and retail value chain. Our impact is tangible; from sustainability and eliminating waste to delighting customers and delivering great tailored tech solutions, we’re curious and passionate challenge-seekers creating the future of retail today.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Being part of RELEX means being heard, feeling valued and knowing that you can be yourself because you belong. We believe in actions, not words, regarding diverse hiring and employment practices. We take DE&I seriously. We champion and benefit from global diversity. We’re creating and evolving our culture to welcome everyone and value every idea.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.