We are now looking for a full-time Senior Product Manager to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. You'll join the Product Management and Architecture team for Space & Assortments (S&A) products and take the ownership of RELEX Store Platform and Common components. Together we are building world-class solution for space and assortment planning and optimization for our retail customers. You will help the team achieve this goal by being a skilled Product Manager with a technical twist, leading and giving directions to our S&A Platform and Common components public cloud product development.
Preferred physical location is in Helsinki or ability to visit Helsinki on weekly basis due to the colocation need with the development team, naturally post-covid.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for the application platform of RELEX Store and unified solutions in S&A products area
- You work as product owner for the development team(s) responsible for RELEX Store Platform and Common components, including
- Common front-end and Data platform services
- Integration and data feeds
- General performance and stability of the platform
- Security and Access control
- Monitoring and logging.
- Your role will be more technically oriented with a stronger focus on understanding the technical capabilities and architecture behind the scenes, in addition to business/user-oriented with a strong focus on understanding the customer and end-user needs
- Work closely with our RELEX Store DevOps team, ensuring the transformation to Azure Kubernetes
- Gather business requirements and communicate the plans to business and management stakeholders and customers
- You will build and maintain the operational roadmap and backlog, and work closely with other product owners and engineering teams to prioritize and align your plans with others
- You will communicate the plans and existing capabilities to other teams, gather feedback from internal and external stakeholders, document the product and its best practices, and support the training and customer operations in implementing the integrations in customer environments.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product ownership/management in agile product development
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all organizational levels
- Deep understanding of technical capabilities and architecture, especially on Microsoft Azure and other Public Cloud technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good knowledge in space and assortment optimization is a strong bonus.
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 29th of June. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Sanober Masalawala (sanober.masalawala[a]relexsolutions.com) from our recruitment team is happy to answer them.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Franprix, Morrisons, Rossmann, PetSmart and S Group, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.