The RELEX team in Finland is growing and we are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team in Helsinki, Finland. Main responsibilities in the role will be delivering software implementation projects in the field of workforce optimisation and management. RELEX customers include leading retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers in Finland, Europe, Americas, Middle-East and Asia and this position is an opportunity to provide measurable value as a part of an international team.
What you’ll be doing:
In this position, you take responsibility in delivering our most complex software implementation projects in time and in budget while exceeding customer expectations. The projects are typically large-scale implementations of RELEX solution for our customers. You will take care of all project management activities and manage a project team of subject matter experts. You will be in active contact with customer’s project team and C-level project owners. Detailed responsibilities can be modified according to the selected candidate’s experience.
We’re looking for an individual who get kicks out of steering complex implementations towards go-live and who enjoy coordinating several topics at the same time. You’re on top of your project’s tasks and always plan ahead for upcoming activities. In addition to being a skilled professional, we hope you’re also a fun colleague to work with.
Main tasks include:
- Leading RELEX software implementation projects or a stream in larger implementation programs
- Managing project scope, budget, schedule, risks, changes, resourcing, communication and leading the project team
- Project and KPI reporting
- Building and maintaining steering group level customer relationships
- Contributing to project methodology and best practices development
What you will bring to the table:
- Several years of project management experience from complex projects, preferably in implementing enterprise-scale software solutions to different customers
- Fluent English language and communication skills, interacting confidently with customer stakeholders, including C-level
- Great understanding of the big picture and task dependencies, yet ability to focus on details when needed
- Excellent people leadership skills
- A proactive and results driven attitude towards work
- Ability to understand workforce optimisation and management systems from business and IT perspectives
- Relevant Master's degree (e.g. Economics and Business Administration, Industrial Management, Information Networks)
- Ability to work onsite in our Helsinki office, with a possibility for flexible remote work
What we offer you in return:
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance
- Sports and culture benefit, a gym at the office and other sport activities such as HIIT training
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts the school for the first time, flexible work arrangements
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application no later than 8th of August. Please note that we do not accept applications via email.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region, and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.