We are now looking for a proactive and ambitious Sales Operations Analyst to strengthen our rapidly growing global sales organization. Together with a team of sales operations professionals you will ensure that our sales organization starts with the best possible prerequisites when working to achieve ambitious goals – including, but not limited to, the best tools, processes, and analytics on the market. As a person you are self-motivated, resourceful and an excellent communicator. You are open to new challenges and enjoy driving and supporting change management initiatives. You have a fundamental interest in sales and data and preferably have worked directly with sales or marketing in a previous role. With an eye for detail, you enjoy getting your hands dirty, but also know when to step back and look at the broader picture.
Location: Helsinki, Finland / London, UK / Atlanta, GA
What you’ll be doing:
- Constantly re-evaluating if the sales tech stack supports the company the best way possible, and suggest modifications when necessary
- Develop our Salesforce CRM and other integrated sales tools as a super user
- Develop Sales Related BI reporting and suggest insights
- Ensure data integrity
- Develop data security process’ & access management
- Own and develop sales support ticketing system
- Take proactive action to support the sales team
- Lead or support other global initiatives related to sales
- Work closely with other teams such as Finance, Corporate development & Product to enable smooth collaboration
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Relevant Master's or Bachelor's degree (e.g. Business, Tech, Economics or similar)
- 2-5 years of work experience from management consulting, an international tech company, or similar (experience from a SaaS software sales environment is a plus)
- Experience in one or multiple coding languages, MS Excel, SQL and/or BI Tools
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills (the working language is English)
- Proactive and results-driven attitude
What we consider as an advantage:
- Experience in setting up & running BI Tools
- Project and change management experience
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat within the international sales organization of a rapidly growing software company
- Responsibilities with company-wide implications from day one
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- International career and learning opportunities
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 30th of November. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, please reach out to panu.kallio(at)relexsolutions.com
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.