RELEX is a fast-growing software company developing its own products that help retail companies plan and operate more efficiently. By accurately forecasting consumption of goods, we reduce inventory costs, increase availability, and cut waste. To achieve this, we use our in-house built terabyte scale in-memory database, which stores tens of billions of rows of data.
RELEX is a trusted partner by leading brands including e.g., ICA, Jula, Morrisons, Mediamarkt, AO.com, Coop Denmark and Rossmann. We are a team of more than 900 employees with offices in the Sweden, Norway, Denmark, US (Atlanta), UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.
Are you a consultant-minded, customer centric individual looking for new challenges? Would you like to be part of creating long term success for retail, wholesale, and manufacturing customers? Do you like to provide measurable value for your customers and fight against food waste?
Good news! We are now looking for a Senior Service Delivery Manager to join our extraordinary Service Delivery team in our Swedish office, which is based in the center of Stockholm. Senior Service Delivery Manager is also a team lead position. RELEX expects a very hands-on approach to Service Delivery, ensuring the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction.
Here at RELEX we work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. People can move among teams based on required skill set and personal interest. You are exposed to as much freedom and responsibilities based on your comfort level. We are passionate about what we do, but do not take ourselves too seriously. New challenges excite us where we can put our skills to test, and we make sure we have fun during the process. Life is supposed to be fun. Now – if you accept the challenge – we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.
What you will be doing:
- Lead, mentor, and coach other Service Delivery Managers ensuring they have the tools and training to be successful in their role
- Ensure quality service to our customers
- Manage to RELEX SaaS profitability, team, and other KPI’s
- Being the primary point of contact for your assigned customer(s) regarding the software, support, risk management, environment maintenance, change management, and version upgrades
- Leading environment changes such as disaster recovery, development, deployment, configuration, incident, and problem management
- Ensuring that RELEX system is fully operational and available and that customer’s RELEX system related problems are solved according to SLAs
- Identify process deficiencies and or gaps and create improvements where needed and new best practices where none exist
- Perform business analysis and problem-solving activities at the strategic, operational, technical, and organizational level
- 5 to 7 years of previous work experience in IT software service management, supply chain management, service management, customer success management, and/or consulting
- Relevant Master's or Bachelor's degree (e.g., Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computational Science and Engineering, Supply Chain Engineering)
- Technical and/or technical project management experience in a cloud-based platform service
- Experiences of ITSM, ITIL, and IT change management processes
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, other language skills are considered a bonus
We value the following aspects in our candidates:
- Solid task coordination skills, including responsibility for incident and problem management
- Proactive and result-driven attitude towards work
- Strong proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders, including C-level
- Ability to understand ERP systems, Supply Chain Management systems and other Retail Planning systems from business and IT perspectives
- Ability to independently develop customer accounts and create more value for our customers
- Experience in working with a Grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International career and learning opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
How to apply
Apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.
For more information on the position you may contact Ville Kivi, VP, Service delivery by email Ville.Kivi@relexsolutions.com