RELEX Solutions create cutting-edge supply chain and retail planning software. Within our platforms, we have the power and potential to increase adaptability, efficiency and sustainability in the consumer goods and retail value chain. Our impact is tangible; from sustainability and eliminating waste to delighting customers and delivering great tailored tech solutions, we’re curious and passionate challenge-seekers creating the future of retail today.
Our Product Team
RELEX Product team is pivotal in ensuring our continued growth. We build industry-leading products that fulfil the needs of world’s largest and most advanced retailers and manufacturers. Our products use advanced cutting edge technology like AI and ML while being user-friendly and efficient to use for the thousands of users we have. We have the happiest customers of our industry, and our customers couldn’t run their daily operations without RELEX. What’s more, through optimizing our customers supply chains, we save 11m kg of food waste every year. We are proud of our culture: we have a strong, talented, and ambitious team who doesn’t take themselves too seriously and has lots of fun together.
Join us as a full-time Senior Solutions Consultant with a focus on Space, Assortment and Category Management, to join our RELEX family in North America.
Location: The Space and Assortment (S&A) Product Excellence team members are currently located in Finland and the UK, and this position can be located in the US (must live and work in EST/CST). With this role you have the option of working 100% remotely from US.
You’ll join the Space and Assortment (S&A) Product Excellence team who will help you succeed in your new role. The team is based in the Product organization. The team’s primary functions are to scale and validate new product initiatives, act as a Central consulting team who can work with customers, enables the S&A operations globally through providing guidance and expertise to operational teams in addition to upskilling. We also help by ensuring that best practices are adopted. This role is both challenging and very fulfilling because you will be making a large difference to RELEX and our customers. You will help the team achieve this goal by being involved with the most complex challenging customer implementations, working on internal product initiatives, and helping to create operations enablement for new product areas.
What you’ll be doing:
The role is diverse, impactful and contributes to many facets of our business. The focus is across Micro (Space Planning/ Planograms) and Macro (Floor Planning) Space, as part of what we term as Space & Assortment solutions. Some of the key areas of responsibility are based around the following:
- Product expertise
- Play the role of a Space Product expert with deep knowledge and understanding of the Space products and data flows and configurations.
- Be a product evangelist of your products both internally and externally (e.g., supporting sales, engaging with prospective partners)
- Validate new product initiatives, playing an important role in early pilots and providing input to other product teams.
- Operations guidance/support
- Involvement as needed in customer implementations providing guidance and expertise to operations team members.
- Consult and work with our Operations, Product Excellence & Best Practice teams on best practice within the Space & Assortment solutions by investigating new capabilities, product data flows, processes, and configurations.
- Sales support
- Play the role of trusted advisor within Space & Assortment sales cases, contributing to transposing of prospect requirements to solutions within our software base.
- Road-map contribution and collaboration
- Understanding where our Products could improve, as well as contributing to building and maintaining the operational roadmaps and ongoing development efforts
- Establish good working relationships with different key stakeholders within Product and Technology organizations (UX, Labs etc), Customer Operations, Sales, Pre-sales, and Marketing teams
- Product strategy and vision
- Contribute to our centrally maintained Space & Assortment Product vision and ensure the customer is front and center (aligning with our strategic priorities)
We’re looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience from Space and Assortment related work (projects/retailer work) and has a strong background in Retail Space systems.
- Drive and attitude: this is a very important role in our quest to humbly conquer the world.
- Advanced problem-solving skills, prioritization and project management skills
- Customer focus: Being able to see situations from the customers’ perspective and understand how they see the world.
- Empathy: Proven record of working with different stakeholders both internally and in customer environments – ability to understand the roles, responsibilities, and challenges at different stakeholders’ levels from directors to buyers, through to end users
- Excellent communication skills: you will be expected to, effectively, collect and distribute knowledge, both internally and externally
Our US Office:
RELEXians can be found around the world, and while we have team members working in 30 states, here, our main office is in Atlanta, Georgia. With a new, inviting and cool office space in Colony Square, when you’re not travelling to customers or working from home, you can explore all there is to do in the area or bring along your pet for a change of scenery. Your future colleagues champion our world-class product and value our approach to flexibility and work-life balance. Our transparent culture is second to none, so don’t be surprised at our impressive development and progression opportunities!
Across RELEX, our people are supported and rewarded. In the US, we go even further. As well as:
- Competitive compensation
- The choice to work wherever and however you are most productive
- 15 days of paid time off, 12 paid sick days, and 13 company holidays
We also offer up to 2 paid volunteer and charity days a year, a generous $500 work-from-home stipend and maternity and paternity leave that covers 12 weeks at full pay (after that, you can take time off unpaid or use your vacation days – it’s up to you). And of course we offer all standard health benefits with various plans to choose from. But that’s not all.
We’re always ready to welcome new RELEXians to our team because your enthusiasm and expertise allow us to keep innovating and creating the future of planning for retail and consumer brands. If you’re ready to be part of our growth, apply now.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 29th of February 2024 . Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Sanober Masalawala (firstname.lastname@example.org) from our Talent Acquisition team is happy to answer them by email. Kindly note that we cannot process any applications through email.