We are now looking for a full-time (Senior) Cloud Engineer (or Sysadmin) to develop our Azure capabilities. You would join the Public Cloud DevOps team and work to deliver top-notch landing zone solution to support other RELEX teams in Azure Cloud. You will receive support from an enthusiastic team of professionals. You will also collaborate with other teams in RELEX!
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement policies and controls to provide a secure and scalable Azure infrastructure
- Develop and maintain
- processes that are compliant with industry’s best practices
- Azure based infrastructure
- Offer best practices recommendations for operating on public cloud
- Cloud infrastructure monitoring
- Promote cloud Best Practices across RELEX
- Share knowledge with teammates
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Hands-on experience with Public Cloud
- Automation and IaC know-how – we use Terraform
- Comfortable with Git, CI/CD pipelines
- Scripting skills
- Self-driven and curious approach
- Programming skills
- Experience with Azure API
- General knowledge of databases, security practices, including network security, system hardening, secure software, compliance and GDPR
- Disaster recovery
- Linux/Windows administration
Are you the one we’re looking for?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 15th of December. Please note that we may fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so please act quickly. The starting date can be agreed on so that you are able to handover your current tasks without problems.
If you have questions, Vismit Chawla is happy to answer them by email vismit.chawla[at]relexsolutions.com.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing, and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands, including Kesko, S Group, AutoZone, Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.