Do you want to work with Big Data and help reducing CO2 emissions?
We are now looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our RELEX family in our new Lisbon office. You’ll work together with the Central Test team to build and improve the quality of the entire RELEX Platform. By doing this you will be contributing, every day, to reduce overall food waste.
What You’ll Be Working On
- You will be improving the overall quality of our product before it is shipped to our customers
- Developing, running and maintaining test automation solutions
- Innovate and improve the best practices of test automation in RELEX
- Supporting development and other teams with test automation
What You’ll Bring To The Table
- Hands-on experience in developing test automation solutions
- Experience in test automation tools (e.g., Cypress, Robot Framework, Selenium, etc.)
- Curiosity and creative thinking
- Be eager to find out and learn about new technologies and share your findings
- Quality orientated
- Consultative mindset
- Fluency with English (company language is English)
What We Consider As An Advantage
- Experience in CI-tools and container technologies, e.g., Docker
- Experience in databases
- Interest in training people
- Experience in performance testing and tools
What we offer you in return:
- A sense of purpose for your work. You will know that your daily commitment is effectively reducing CO2 emissions (…and we can measure it)
- Possibility to be one of the first team members in the Lisbon branch. This means that you will be able to influence the culture and development of the place you will be working at
- Work-life balance
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Mobile phone, data plan, health care insurance for you and your family
- One day per week to work on off-topics (self- development, new ideas…)
- Competitive salary.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Ana Raposo (ana.raposo[a]relexsolutions.com) is happy to answer them.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading retail brands including Media Markt, Leroy Merlin, LIDL, Auchan, Dia, Sephora, Douglas, COSTA Coffee, and many, many more, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.