RELEX Solutions is Europe’s fastest growing provider of unified retail and supply chain planning solutions.
RELEX offers a suite of Supply Chain, Merchandising and Workforce solutions that businesses use to maintain and develop an efficient supply chain network. Leading retailers and suppliers around the world use RELEX systems to cut inventory and wastage costs, boost availability, and increase sales and margins.
During the past 15 years RELEX has grown fast: we are a group of 800+ employees with offices in the UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, the US and our Helsinki headquarters. We are a close-knit community combining start-up mentality with corporate reliability. We are passionate about growth, but we are also a profitable business.
Are you a consultant-minded, customer centric individual looking for new challenges? Would you like to be part of creating long term success for retail, wholesale and manufacturing customers? Do you like to provide measurable value for your customers and fight against food waste?
Good news! We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join our extraordinary Customer Operations team in London.
Here at RELEX we work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. People can move among teams based on required skill set and personal interest. You are exposed to as much freedom and responsibilities based on your comfort level. We are passionate about what we do, but do not take ourselves too seriously. New challenges excite us where we can put our skills to test, and we make sure we have fun during the process. Life is supposed to be fun. Now – if you accept the challenge – we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.
What you will be doing
- Ensuring that RELEX’s SaaS systems meet our customer promise by ensuring that:
- The systems are stable and well functioning with an excellent level of proactive support, maintenance and enhancement
- We communicate clearly and transparently to our customers giving them the information they need about our services in a timely and effective way
- New customer offerings are successfully and smoothly transitioned into continuous service.
- Aiding the support of our services by:
- Carrying out investigations into and solving complex business and systems issues
- Coordinating the support effort between customers, support desks and expert teams
- Coordinating, communicating and leading the response to our customers in the event of major incidents
- Managing and optimising the cost of operating and supporting our SaaS services by:
- Reviewing and investigating the cost base of our applications and services
- Recommending, and leading the implementation of refinements to these services
- Owning, leading and managing the implementation of customer specific minor developments to enhance the service to customers
- Reporting externally and internally on the quality of service provided, including improvements to the service through routine service reviews and service steering meetings
- Developing, improving and implementing ITIL based service processes to ensure that we continue to deliver great services to our customers.
- Provide advice and guidance to sales teams and project teams to ensure new customer projects are delivered in a sustainable way, fit for long term operation.
- Sustained background in IT applications service management / support in supply chain or retail operations or CPG applications for a retailer
- OR experience as a Service Delivery Manger (or equivalent) from a SaaS software supplier
- OR hands on experience as a subject matter expert / super user with retail operations, supply chain management or space and assortment applications
- Ideally you will have had experience of ITIL based service management processes, ITSM or IT Change Management processes
- Relevant finished studies (e.g. IT, Industrial Management, Information Networks, Business Technology, Logistics, Economics and Business Administration)
We value the following in our candidates:
- Solid task coordination skills, including responsibility for incident and problem management
- Proactive and result-driven attitude towards work
- Strong proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders, including C-level
- Ability to understand ERP systems, Supply Chain Management systems and other Retail Planning systems from business and IT perspectives
- Ability to independently develop customer accounts and create more value for our customers
- Experience in working with a Grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills in English, other language skills are considered a bonus
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Working with a fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International career and learning opportunities
Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste