Delivery Manager, Space and Assortment – Continuous Services
What you’ll be doing:
- Being the primary point of contact for your assigned customer(s) in regard to the software, support, minor development, risk management, environment maintenance, change management, and version upgrades
- Leading environment changes such as disaster recovery, development, deployment, configuration, incident and problem management
- Ensuring that RELEX system is fully operational and available and that customer’s RELEX system related problems are solved according to the SLA
- Helping the customer(s) develop their RELEX solution further. You aim at expanding customer usage and the benefit they gain from RELEX
- Supporting and leading different aspects of retail and supply chain planning development projects in the fields of demand forecasting, space and assortment, analytics, and retail process development
- Work with multiple clients on a consultancy basis to understand and optimize their business processes and identify areas of opportunity to increase sales, reduce costs and maximize the efficiency of in-store operations through optimized product assortments and inventory management
- Perform business analysis and problem-solving activities at the strategic, operational, technical, and organizational level
What you will bring to the table:
- 5+ years of previous work experience in IT software service management, supply chain management, service management, customer success management, and/or consulting
- Experiences of ITSM, ITIL, and IT change management processes
- Experience in category management, macro floor planning, merchandising, or software implementation
- Experience in assortment planning, floor planning, planogram execution, space optimization, store operations and category development.
- Ability to understand S&A systems from both business and IT perspectives
- Technical and/or technical project management experience in a cloud based platform service
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders
- Relevant Master's or Bachelor's degree (e.g. Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computational Science and Engineering, Supply Chain Engineering)
We value the following aspects of our candidates:
- Solid task coordination skills, including responsibility for incident and problem management
- Proactive and result-driven attitude towards work
- Strong proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand ERP systems, Supply Chain Management systems and other Retail Planning systems from business and IT perspectives
- Ability to independently develop customer accounts and create more value for our customers
- Experience in working with a Grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills in English, other language skills are considered a bonus
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Working at RELEX during COVID-19:
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including PetSmart, Party City, and Sprouts and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.