We are now looking for a full-time Service Delivery Manager to join our RELEX family in Oslo. You’ll be responsible of selected services and member our Scandinavian service delivery team. Together with the team you’ll ensure that we deliver outstanding service to our customers. You will help the team achieve this goal by coaching, constantly improving, and sharing your knowledge how to operate world-class cloud services.
What you’ll be doing:
- You are directly responsible of selected services
- You will develop and maintain RELEX-wide service delivery processes
- On top of financial targets many of your key performance indicators are linked to service quality such as SLAs and customer satisfaction surveys
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Strong experience on ITIL based Service management and process development including incident management, change management, business continuity management
- Proven capabilities to deliver measurable value in high-speed environments
- Excellent coordination skills
- Strong will to learn how our products operate and deliver world-class service
What we consider as an advantage:
- Proactive and result-driven attitude towards work
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand ERP systems, Supply Chain Management systems and other Retail Planning systems from business and IT perspectives
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
What we offer you in return:
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company with modern work culture
- Support from a team of super smart people
- Sports and culture benefit.
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. If you have questions, our Head of Service Delivery Scandinavia Kalle Wictor is happy to answer them by email email@example.com.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, ICA and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region, and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.