We are now looking for a Russian speaking Service Delivery Manager to join our Continuous Service team. The role requires working in Russia. In this role you will be responsible of selected (Tier 1) customers. You will have varied tasks between our technical solution and customer business. Together with the team you’ll ensure that we deliver outstanding service to our customers. You will help the team achieve this goal by coaching, constantly improving, and sharing your knowledge how to operate world-class cloud services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Have operational responsibility of specific customers and ensure stable services within agreed SLAs
- Collaborate closely with our internal teams to achieve joint targets of customer satisfaction, development and deliver measurable values
- Operate and develop service delivery processes together with customer, including incident management, problem management, change management and business continuity management
- Support customer to develop their RELEX solution further by coordinating minor development work
- Lead service meetings for your customers
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience in IT software service management, supply chain management, service management and/or consulting
- Strong experience on ITIL based Service management
- Proven capabilities to deliver measurable value in high-speed environments
- Excellent coordination skills
- Strong will to learn how our products operate and deliver world-class service
- Strong communication skills in English and in Russian
What we consider as an advantage:
- Proactive and result-driven attitude towards work
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders, including C-level
- Ability to understand ERP systems, Supply Chain Management systems and other Retail Planning systems from business and IT perspectives
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work under heavy pressure
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
What we offer you in return:
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance
- A gym at the office and a lot of other sport activities: yoga, HIIT, floorball, badminton…
- Mobile phone and home internet benefit
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts the school for the first time, flexible work arrangements
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible.
If you have questions, our Finland Service Delivery team lead Milla Marttila is happy to answer them by email (milla.marttila[a]relexsolutions.com).
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, relocate new employees to our offices, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region, and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.