Service Delivery Team Lead, post implementation
RELEX is growing in APAC (Asia Pacific), and we have high expectations for the future. We are looking for Service Delivery Team Lead to join our team in Singapore. You will lead, guide and grow your team in Service Delivery Management for live services as well as be directly responsible of selected services for assigned customer(s), together with your service delivery team you’ll ensure that we deliver outstanding service to our customers after implementation phase.
This is an ideal role for a customer-oriented person who wants to help create long-term success for retailers, wholesalers and production customers. If you are proactive and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ready to to take on new challenges, then you will join an ambitious team; all committed to RELEX’s success.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Managing a Team of Service Delivery Managers, both daily operational and people management.
- Perform 1:1 and development plans for your team.
- Recruit and onboard new SDM’s as need arise.
- Be a first escalation point above the SDM both internally and for customers.
- You are directly responsible of selected services for assigned customer(s)
- You will develop and maintain RELEX-wide service delivery processes
- Manage escalations and major incidents ensuring on-time communication to customer’s top management
- Perform service reviews
- On top of financial targets many of your key performance indicators are linked to service quality such as SLAs and customer satisfaction surveys
- Lead environmental changes such as disaster recovery, development, configuration, incidents and management of problems encountered
- Testing when performing version upgrades
- Ensure that the RELEX system is fully operational and accessible, and that the customer's RELEX system-related problems are resolved in accordance with SLA
- Identify continuous improvements and develop best practices
What You’ll Bring to The Table
- At least 2 years’ experience of people management, as minimum on a daily operational level or as a project/program manager for large complex projects where people steering was part of the tasks.
- comprehensive work experience in at least 1 of the following areas: IT software service management, supply chain management, service management, customer success management and / or consulting
- Experience in leading and facilitating meetings with customers
- Technical and / or technical project management experience from a cloud-based platform service
- Excellent coordination skills
- Strong communication skills both in English, in writing and orally
What We Consider As An Advantage
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Additional Asian language skills
- Proven team building competence
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work proactively and is results-driven
- Ability to interact with the customer's stakeholders, including resources at C level
- Ability to understand ERP systems, Supply Chain and / or Space and Assortment Management from a business and IT perspective
- Ability to map customer requirements and design solution proposals
- Ability to independently develop customer accounts and create added value for our customers.
- Knowledge of ITSM, ITIL and IT change management processes
What We Offer You In Return
- Be part of building and develop a growing team of SDM’s across the APAC region
- Great career opportunity with relocation options.
- Challenging projects in an international working environment
- A fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people to work with
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible workhours and possibility to work remote
- Competitive salary that reflects your qualifications.
RELEX Solutions is the provider of the world’s most powerful integrated retail and supply chain planning solutions and delivers impressive results for customers around the world. With more than 1.300 employees across 15 offices in the US, UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, Hong Kong and our headquarters in Finland, we are a close-knit community that combines start-up mentality with corporate reliability.
Here at RELEX we work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. People can shift and advance between teams based on required skillset and personal interest. You get as much freedom and responsibilities as you feel comfortable with. We believe in transparency and using common sense; you are free to choose the tools you need to reach our common goals. Here we are serious about what we do, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We get excited when facing new challenges where we can put our skills to the test, but make sure to have fun doing it. Now – if you accept the challenge – we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.