We are now looking for a Service Manager to join our Continuous Service team in Helsinki. In this role you will be responsible of selected customers and their services. You will have varied tasks between our technical solution and customer business. Our team is focusing on happy and growing customers, and together with the team you’ll ensure that we deliver outstanding service to our customers. If you are eager to work with diverse operational tasks in fast-paced environment, this position is for you. This position is ideal for candidates who are willing to become a professionals in service management and supply chain management field.
What you’ll be doing:
- Have operational responsibility of specific customers and ensure stable services within agreed SLAs
- Maintain and develop customer relationship up to C-level
- Execute and improve service delivery processes together with customer, including incident management, problem management, change management and business continuity management
- Collaborate closely with our internal teams to achieve joint targets of customer satisfaction, development and deliver measurable value
- Support customer to develop their RELEX solution further by leading value development work
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Work experience from similar roles, preferably ITIL based Service management
- Excellent coordination skills
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders
- Strong will to learn how our products operate and deliver world-class service
- Strong communication skills in Finnish and in English
What we consider as an advantage:
- Ability to understand ERP systems or Supply Chain Management systems from business and IT perspectives
- Proactive and result-driven attitude towards work
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
What we offer you in return:
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance
- A gym at the office and other sport activities
- Mobile phone and home internet benefit
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts the school for the first time, flexible work arrangements
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form. Please apply before 31st of January 2023. If you have any questions about this position, our team lead Milla Marttila will be happy to answer them by email (milla.marttila(at)relexsolutions.com).
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including S-Group, AutoZone, Sephora, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.