Job purpose: To support daily queries/issues coming from customers and to design & configure RELEX’s suite of systems in continuously development efforts for our customers in Continuous Service.
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
About the business: RELEX Solutions is Europe’s fastest growing provider of integrated retail and supply chain planning solutions. Founded in 2005, we work to solve the toughest challenges in demand forecasting, inventory optimization, and replenishment automation. Leading retailers and suppliers around the world use RELEX systems to cut inventory and wastage costs, boost availability, and increase sales and margins. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including NTUC, Coles and Baby Bunting, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
About the position: We are looking for a full-time Service Solution Consultant to join our RELEX family in Singapore. You’ll join the Service Delivery team, who will help you to succeed in your new role. Together with the team, you will help the customers to achieve their business objectives by getting the best from the RELEX solutions.
Your main responsibilities are about offering expert business support and developing new functionalities through configuration.
What you’ll be doing:
- Become an expert of the RELEX solutions and share this expertise with customers on an continuous basis
- Review the solution design architecture together with Senior Solution Consultants
- Configure the RELEX solutions based on the agreed design and RELEX Best Practices always assessing the optimal models to yield business benefit
- Constantly align with the Service Delivery Manager and the Customer Success Manager about progress status of current activities, possible issues to be addressed together but also new initiatives to improve the business results through a better use of the system
- Carry out qualitative & quantitative analysis on customer planning environments (e.g. KPI)
- Attend customer workshops on solution design and to present the new developments, findings and results
- Liaise with the Head of Delivery and the consultants in the team to size-up minor development effort and timelines
- You may have to organize and carry out after hrs and/or holiday cover for our current customers
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Maintaining 100% customer satisfaction and referenceability
- Ensure continuous development of the relevant knowledge and skills
- Studies and background in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Supply Chain
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in management consulting, forecast analysis, supply chain planning, software configuration and implementation or other relevant area in retail / consulting industry
- Good communication skills in native language and fluent in English
- Strong analytical skills and true passion for problem-solving
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize tasks and work autonomously
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate those into software configuration
- Strong teamwork capability
- Unquestionable work ethic
What we consider a strong plus:
- Previous work experience with other Forecasting & Replenishment or Retail Planning tools
- Internships, placements or work experience in CPG/Retail merchandising or supply chain fields
- Knowledge and ability learn/understand one or more programming and query language (e.g. SQL, JSON, Ruby, Python, R, Excel Macros, etc.)
- Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, Vietnamese and/or Japanese is a significant bonus
- Capability to confidently interact with customer teams
- Self-starter approach to taking on new challenges and expanding your horizons
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- Responsibilities in challenging environments from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste with the latest technology