We are looking for a full-time Service Solution Consultant to join our RELEX family in Italy. You’ll join the South EMEA Continuous Service team, who will help you to succeed in your new role. Together with the team, you will help the customers to achieve their business objectives by getting the best from the RELEX solutions.
Your main responsibilities are about offering expert business support and developing new functionalities through configuration.
Here at RELEX we work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. We believe in transparency and using common sense; putting an end to stupid things and treating your colleagues as your friends are some of our core values. We are serious about what we do, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We get excited when facing new challenges where we can put our skills to the test, but make sure to have fun while doing so. Now – if you accept the challenge – we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.
What you will be doing
- Become an expert of the RELEX solutions and share this expertise with customers on an continuous basis
- Review the solution design architecture together with Senior Solution Consultants
- Configure the RELEX solutions based on the agreed design and RELEX Best Practices always assessing the optimal models to yield business benefit
- Constantly align with the Service Delivery Manager and the Customer Success Manager about progress status of current activities, possible issues to be addressed together but also new initiatives to improve the business results through a better use of the system
- Carry out qualitative & quantitative analysis on customer planning environments (e.g. KPI)
- Attend customer workshops on solution design and to present the new developments, findings and results
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Maintaining 100% customer satisfaction and referenceability
- Ensure continuous development of the relevant knowledge and skills
What you will bring to the table
- Studies and background in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Supply Chain
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in management consulting, forecast analysis, supply chain planning, software configuration and implementation or other relevant area in retail / consulting industry
- Good communication skills in local language and fluent in English
- Strong analytical skills and true passion for problem-solving
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize tasks and work autonomously
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate those into software configuration
- Strong teamwork capability
- Unquestionable work ethic
What we consider as an advantage
- Previous work experience with other Forecasting & Replenishment or Retail Planning tools
- Internships, placements or work experience in CPG/Retail merchandising or supply chain fields
- Knowledge and ability learn/understand one or more programming and query language (e.g. SQL, JSON, Ruby, Python, R, Excel Macros, etc.)
- Fluency in Spanish is a significant bonus
- Capability to confidently interact with customer teams
- Self-starter approach to taking on new challenges and expanding your horizons
What we offer you in return
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- Responsibilities in challenging environments from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste with the latest technology
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and CV through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 31st of August. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we have found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, team leads Alessandro Unali (email@example.com) or Giuseppe Rapisarda (firstname.lastname@example.org) are happy to answer them by email.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we could move to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we could be unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including S-Group, AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.