At RELEX we are constantly evolving and growing, this includes our sales pipeline! To support our growth in APAC (Asia Pacific) we have created a new role in Singapore that will focus on how we provide the best service offering to our customers. Positioning our Professional Services offering is an essential part of a sales cycle and critical to success in a sales case through to project delivery.
Working with our Sales, Presales, and Professional Services leadership, the Services Sales Executive will bring together expertise to build an effective and compelling Services proposal for the customer.
The Services Sales Executive is responsible for driving a successful Services Sales campaign for all prospects in their geography and developing proposals that are aligned with the Customers’ expectations and meet profitability targets.
This is an ideal role for a sales-oriented person who wants to help create long-term success for retailers, wholesalers and production customers. If you are proactive and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ready to to take on new challenges, then you will join an ambitious team; all committed to RELEX’s success.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Recommending the most suitable solution offering, phasing approach and pricing strategy for Services together with the regional Operations leadership.
- Orchestrating the best team setup for the relevant sales phase workshops including Product experts, external Partners, regional resources etc.
- Responsible for the creation of the Statement of Work (SoW), by collaborating with and managing Presales and other Professional Services team member contributors.
- Presenting to prospects on our solution offering, phasing, and project delivery methodology.
- Liaising with other Professional Services resource owners and Partner Success Managers on the right composition of the project team to meet the prospect's delivery requirements.
- Building strong relationships with the prospect's main stakeholders.
- Coaching and supporting implementation teams to ensure smooth transition from sales to delivery.
- Key objectives
- New Bookings
- Customer Satisfaction
- Gross Margin (SaaS and PS)
What You’ll Bring to The Table
- A customer-orientated viewpoint with a genuine interest in helping retailers improve their business
- Ownership, commitment, and a can-do attitude
- Top class communications skills
- Excellent understanding of the retail industry and retail processes, both now and how they might change in the future
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of the sales cycle with a focus on services sales
What We Consider As An Advantage
- Strong experience in one of the following areas: IT-project management, IT-consulting or Business-to-Business (B2B) relationship building on executive/senior level
- A good understanding of Category Management, Inventory Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment, Pricing & Promotions, and Workforce Optimisation
- Additional Asian language skills
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work proactively and is results-driven
- Ability to interact with the customer's stakeholders, including resources at C level
- Ability to understand ERP systems, Supply Chain and / or Space and Assortment Management from a business and IT perspective
What We Offer You In Return
- Be part of a growing team across the APAC region with great career opportunity
- Challenging projects in an international working environment
- A fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people to work with
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible workhours and possibility to work remote
- Competitive salary that reflects your qualifications.
RELEX Solutions is the provider of the world’s most powerful integrated retail and supply chain planning solutions and delivers impressive results for customers around the world. With more than 1.300 employees across 15 offices in the US, UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, Hong Kong and our headquarters in Finland, we are a close-knit community that combines start-up mentality with corporate reliability.
Here at RELEX we work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. People can shift and advance between teams based on required skillset and personal interest. You get as much freedom and responsibilities as you feel comfortable with. We believe in transparency and using common sense; you are free to choose the tools you need to reach our common goals. Here we are serious about what we do, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We get excited when facing new challenges where we can put our skills to the test, but make sure to have fun doing it. Now – if you accept the challenge – we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.