We are looking for a full-time Site Reliability Engineer to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. You’ll join our Site Reliability Engineering team of 10 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together, The SRE team improves the reliability of systems in production, fixing issues, responding to incidents and usually taking on-call responsibilities. You will help the team achieve this goal by developing Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) tools for our testing/staging and production fleet.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be developing and maintaining CI/CD tools for RELEX Private Cloud and helping to achieve higher level of automation. You will be building deployment and testing tools for the private cloud using infrastructure-as-a-code approach. You’ll be working closely with development teams, enabling them to release the software to production.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience from creating and maintaining fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code/infrastructure deployment
- Skills in administering and configuring RHEL/CentOS operating systems
- Knowledge of how to actively manage, improve, and monitor cloud infrastructure
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good verbal and writing skills in English
What we consider as an advantage:
- Hands on experience with Python and Bash Scripts
- Experience with Ansible and/or Ansible Tower
- Administration of Docker and Docker Toolbox
What we offer you in return:
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance
- A gym at the office and a lot of other sport activities: yoga, HIIT, floorball, badminton…
- Mobile phone and home internet benefit
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts the school for the first time, flexible work arrangements
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 31st of October. If you have questions, our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Vismit Chawla (vismit.chawla[at]relexsolutions.com), is happy to answer them. Also kindly note that we cannot process any applications through email.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including S Group, Musti ja Mirri, WHSmith, Coop, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.