RELEX Promotions is hiring a Software Implementation Consultant
We are now looking for a full-time Software Implementation Consultant – Pricing and Promotions to join our RELEX family in Atlanta. You’ll join the operations team of 100+ people, who will help you succeed in your new role. You will design, configure, and deliver RELEX pricing and promotion products to best fit customers’ needs. You will also contribute to the development of new product areas and implementation of best practices. Must be located in the metro-Atlanta area and have the ability to work with the global team in EMEA.
Our Customer Operations team partners with customers to support their diverse needs. Throughout the sales experience, they develop and deliver projects, optimize how our solution is used and ultimately keep our customers happy and help them achieve their goals. Their relationship-building skills and retail/supply chain knowledge are second to none. A dynamic team, they embrace change and love being part of our exciting tech atmosphere. In return for their skills, we feed their purpose, offer flexibility for their schedules and support career progression. They enjoy genuine work-life balance and we encourage growth within and across teams.
Join us as a Software Implementation Consultant, and this is some of what you’ll be doing:
This is an ideal role for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who wants to be part of building a success story and play a key role in our future growth. You are self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges. You will join an ambitious team of smart people; all committed to RELEX’s success.
The key objective of our software platform is to help our retailers with actionable insights and decisions towards planning, forecasting and launching successful promotions. Software Implementation Consultants are expected to master the customer specific configurations needed to solve customer challenges and equip them with the most optimized system possible. While we have the technological edge to process large retail datasets and deliver large-scale forecasts and optimization, the true value for our retailers is unlocked by giving them extended support in solving specific business cases with our insights.
Managing and participating in consultancy, data analysis, pricing and promotion software implementation projects and continuous service. Tasks include:
- Attending or leading process development workshops to gather business requirements from customers and create process documentation
- Design and specify integration solutions between the RELEX platform and customers’ existing software ecosystem
- Steer and manage different aspects of Promotion and Pricing implementation projects by recommending ways of working and mapping processes
- Configure the Promotions platform for customer-specific needs, including:
- Optimize forecast & attribution model parameters
- Implement customer-specific business logic in code (SQL, Go, Python)
- Build and test configurations to support customer workflows and support the customer through User Acceptance Testing
- Run and build analytical queries on large datasets to help customers with custom insights and KPI management
- Responsible for KPI tracking, ensuring the business case is met and the adoption of the system is appropriate
- Presenting findings and results to customers (both to the operative and management level)
- Hands-on consulting and product expertise for our retail customers on campaign evaluation, forecasting, optimization, and automation
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to scope new development work and represent the customer needs
- Participating and supporting the sales process as a product and promotions specialist
- Interact with our global teams to assist international projects and share practices between regions
We’re looking for:
- +2 years of work experience in pricing, promotion planning, retail, category management, supply chain management, management consulting OR a degree in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management.
- Strong proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Agile mindset and able to adjust to changing environment
- A team player enjoying working with people from different backgrounds
- Understanding of pricing and promotions management systems from business and/or IT perspectives
- Ability to map customer requirements and translate those into software configuration
- Familiarity with large sets of data and ability to parse through to find key information
- Experience in technical systems, software, or coding (e.g. SAP, Oracle, SQL, Python, VBA)
- Someone living in or willing to relocate to Atlanta
What we consider as an advantage:
- M.Sc. or higher in economics, engineering or statistics
- Have experience working as Implementation Specialist, Business Consultant or similar (preferably in or towards the retail space)
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders from end users to C-level
- Strong work ethic, ability to learn on the fly, autonomy in delivering tasks, and self-starter approach to taking on new challenges and expanding your horizons.
- Fluent communication skills in English, Spanish / Portuguese language skills are considered a bonus
Our US Office:
RELEXians can be found around the world, and while we have team members working in 30 states, here, our main office is in Atlanta, Georgia. With a new, inviting and cool office space in Colony Square, when you’re not travelling to customers or working from home, you can explore all there is to do in the area or bring along your pet for a change of scenery. Your future colleagues champion our world-class product and value our approach to flexibility and work-life balance. Our transparent culture is second to none, so don’t be surprised at our impressive development and progression opportunities!
Across RELEX, our people are supported and rewarded. In the US, we go even further. As well as:
- Competitive compensation
- The choice to work wherever and however you are most productive
- 15 days of paid time off, 12 paid sick days, and 13 company holidays
We also offer up to 2 paid volunteer and charity days a year, a generous $500 work-from-home stipend and maternity and paternity leave that covers 12 weeks at full pay (after that, you can take time off unpaid or use your vacation days – it’s up to you). And of course we offer all standard health benefits with various plans to choose from. But that’s not all.
We’re always ready to welcome new RELEXians to our team because your enthusiasm and expertise allow us to keep innovating and creating the future of planning for retail and consumer brands. If you’re ready to be part of our growth, apply now.
RELEX Solutions create cutting-edge supply chain and retail planning software. Within our platforms, we have the power and potential to increase adaptability, efficiency and sustainability in the consumer goods and retail value chain. Our impact is tangible; from sustainability and eliminating waste to delighting customers and delivering great tailored tech solutions, we’re curious and passionate challenge-seekers creating the future of retail today.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Being part of RELEX means being heard, feeling valued and knowing that you can be yourself because you belong. We believe in actions, not words, regarding diverse hiring and employment practices. We take DE&I seriously. We champion and benefit from global diversity. We’re creating and evolving our culture to welcome everyone and value every idea.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.