The RELEX team in Finland is growing and is looking for a Solution Consultant/Senior Solution Consultant whose main responsibilities will be in consulting our the most challenging new customers and designing our software configurations to fit specific customer needs. We are looking for a candidate who can reinsure and guide our customers though all the phases of a project lifecycle in the field of supply chain management and demand forecasting and has the ability to understand how the value chains links to other domains such as pricing, promotions and workforce optimization.
What you will be doing
You will have a chance to work both in large international projects as well as with the biggest companies in Finland. You will get to be a contributing part of an experienced team implementing our practical AI-solutions as well as all our machine learning functionalities to our customers. One of your main responsibilities will be to steer and resolve our customers supply chain and demand forecasting related challenges with value adding solutions. You will be responsible for convincing both internal and external stakeholders that the chosen RELEX-software solution is fit for the required customer business and process needs. You are also able to, if needed, perform solution and business-related data analysis to highlight correlations between actions as well as enable customers to understand complex cause and effect relationships of different decisions. As you grow you will first have a chance to be the leading expert in your projects and domain and eventually become one of the thought leaders in the company.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Act as the main Supply Chain Solutions Expert in projects, challenging customer thinking on the current approaches, and proposing new solutions
- Being responsible for implementation of both standard and configured solutions to our customers with the assistance of the team.
- Taking part in internal process development as well as product development in the area of one’s expertise.
- Manage and participate in consultancy around the customer solution during sales phase.
- Ability to support junior colleagues.
- Significant experience of supply chain management in an operational role OR consultancy role
- Experience with a Grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand SCM systems from both business and IT perspectives
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders
- Excellent English communications skills
What we consider a strong plus:
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
- Experience of large-scale software implementation projects
- Any other languages at a high level of competency
What we offer you in return
- Challenging projects in an international working environment
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- International career with the possibility to travel and work in our offices across the world.
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Challenging and varied task
- Possibility to grow in the company (multiple career paths) and to have support from an experienced team
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste with the latest technology (Pragmatic AI and Machine learning)
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and CV through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 15 th of August. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we have found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Franprix, Morrisons, Rossmann and S Group, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.