RELEX is a fast-growing software company developing its own products that help retail companies plan and operate more efficiently. By accurately forecasting consumption of goods, we reduce inventory costs, increase availability and cut waste. To achieve this, we use our in-house built terabyte scale in-memory database, which stores tens of billions of rows of data.
We're currently looking for a Field Solution Principal with a strong background in Consumer Packaged Goods to join our U.S. Presales team.
What you'll be doing:
- Understand a prospect’s needs through discovery sessions, then assembling a demonstration of what a RELEX solution would look like if implemented.
- Assist in creating Proof of Concepts and influence approach and configuration when necessary.
- Collaborate with internal functional groups including: Professional Services, Central Presales, Product Strategy, and Product Management
- Take part in reference management – assisting in identifying best fit references with current customers
- Interacting with clients and presenting to prospect audiences
- Develop and customize sales material
What you'll bring to the table:
- System configuration
- Analytical approach
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge, or desire to learn, of industry and sectors
- Detailed knowledge of business logic (e.g. Safety Stock)
- Deep background in CPG
- Ability to see the bigger picture – translating customer issues into RELEX based solutions
- Flexible and adaptable approach – being able to communicate advanced logic to a broad audience
- Willingness to work within ambiguity and drive improvement, both for customers and our internal approach and resource
- Comfort with travel across the US and Canada when needed
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International career and learning opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Working at RELEX during COVID-19:
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.