Are you about to graduate or (have recently done so) with an interest and possibly some skills in a query language or ETL processes? The RELEX client-facing teams in Helsinki, Finland, are growing and are looking for full-time Solution and Technical Analysts to start in late January 2023. As part of a 10-month rotation program, you’ll get to aid our interesting customers as part of young, innovative teams of consultants, that will help you succeed in these two roles.
What you will be doing:
If selected, you’ll start work in late January 2023 as either a Solution or Technical Analyst. Your first rotation will last five months in the team you’re originally chosen to, and you’ll get to learn the ropes of what it takes to be an analyst in that role. After these first five months, you’ll rotate into the team you haven’t been in yet for the next five months and understand what their work is all about. After the ten-month rotation period, you’ll be placed in either role based on both your feedback as well as that of the Team Leads, respectively.
In both roles you’ll help our consulting teams with customer communication. Learning will be done with the aid of workshops as well as your daily tasks. Don’t worry, our teams are there to ensure you easily remain afloat and will help you develop your skills towards the next steps in a comprehensive career path. Additionally, we’ve detailed what can be expected in both roles below.
As a Solution Analyst you will
- Have the chance to partake both in large international projects as well as with the biggest companies in Finland
- Help educate and train our customers in the usage of RELEX tools
- Aid in configuring said tools according to our customer’s specifications
- Participate in presenting findings and results from customers projects internally to further aid our Product development teams
- Execute solution design architecture with the support of the teams Solution Consultants
As a Technical Analyst you will
- Become a system integration expert in RELEX implementation projects
- Help build integrations between RELEX and customer backend systems as well as help manage technical workstreams
- Assist handing escalations from the 1st line support team (24/7)
- Aid in investigating complex technical issues for our customers
- Plan and execute development work in customer environments
What you’ll bring to the table
- A bachelor’s / master’s degree or a couple of years of experience in a relevant field (e.g., engineering, business, computing science)
- Capability to work as a proactive, contributing member of a team in a company with a flat hierarchy
- Strong analytical or problem-solving skills and teamwork capabilities
- Enthusiasm to learn as well as a proactive and result driven attitude towards work
- Methodological rigor, exactitude, and objectivity
- Fluent communication skills in English (fluency in Finnish is a significant bonus)
What we offer in return:
- Challenging and exciting projects in an international working environment
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Flexible work schedules and a possibility to work remotely
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International career and learning opportunities, with many internal growth possibilities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family late January 2023!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 2nd of October 2022. If you have questions, Kristian Vainio (email@example.com) is happy to answer them. Also, kindly note that we cannot process any applications through email.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, relocate new employees to our offices, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions helps retailers and consumer brands drive profitable growth across all sales and distribution channels by maximizing customer satisfaction and minimizing operative costs.
Our market-leading, unified supply chain and retail planning platform helps retailers and consumer goods companies align and optimize demand, merchandise, supply chain, and operations planning across the end-to-end value chain.
We drive record-high product availability, increased sales and margin, improved sustainability, and the best return on investment in inventory, space, workforce, and capacity.
Leading brands like AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann trust RELEX to optimize their supply chain and retail planning. Go to relexsolutions.com for more.