RELEX Solutions is a profitable hypergrowth company employing over 1,600 people globally. In times of rapidly changing, fragmented consumer demand, new sales and fulfilment channels, and supply chain disruption, RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) brands and retailers move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a €500M funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to €5B.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Leroy Merlin, EUROSPIN, DIA, Alì supermercati, Prenatal, Mediaworld, as well as Ahold Delhaize, Morrisons and REWE, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
In response to our fast growth and market expansion, we are looking for an enthusiastic Solutions Consultant to join our RELEX family in Italy.
You’ll join a project delivery team of about 20 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together with the team you will help design and implement RELEX SW for our customers utilizing our best practices and always focusing on providing the expected business benefits. Your main responsibilities are system configuration and data-driven validation of RELEX system output throughout the different project phases.
What you’ll be doing:
- Involved/consulted in all work, project or service, that involves changes to the business logic
- Will liaise (to differing extents) with central best practice team, and/or Product teams to ensure stability of implementations and business logic design
- Own the configuration plan, responsible for feeding that into the project plan, giving time estimates, and escalating when the build is not on track
- Responsible for all business logic design & creation, including some UI metric config
- Responsible for optimizing model outputs e.g. forecast accuracy
- Attending business logic workshops and liaising with business consultant
- Attending training and developing relevant knowledge and skills
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Technical-scientific degree or equivalent experience in the supply chain field
- Strong analytical skills and passion for problem-solving
- Ability to understand systems and analyse large data sets
- Working proficiency in English
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize tasks, and work autonomously
- Very strong teamwork capability
- Good communication skills
What we consider as an advantage:
- Previous working experience with similar Forecasting and Replenishment tool/-s
- Internships, placements, or work experience in retail, merchandising or supply chain fields
- Other language skills, especially Spanish, German and French
- Knowledge of technical tools or languages (R, SQL, other programming languages)
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Eva Pereira (email@example.com) is happy to answer them.