Reports to: Head of Business Consulting, RELEX Solutions
Based at: RELEX Solutions office in Lille or Paris
Job purpose: To implement RELEX’s suite of systems and guide customers in their day to day use of RELEX solutions
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
A brief overview of RELEX Solutions:
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including S-Group, Magnit, The Home Depot, Auchan and Delivery Hero and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
The RELEX team in EMEA South region is growing and is looking for a Space and Assortment Consultant whose main responsibilities will be managing software implementation projects through all the phases of a project lifecycle in the field of retail category management and space planning. As a Space and Assortment Consultant, you will perform business analysis at a strategic, operational, and organizational level and be responsible for the design, development and implementation of the RELEX solutions. From time to time, you will also support the sales team’s initiatives through solution positioning, benefit analysis, completion of RFIs and preparation of ROI cases.
This is an ideal role for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who wants to be part of building a success story and to play a key role in our future growth. You are self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges.
You will join an ambitious team of smart people; all committed to RELEX’s success. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
Travel will be required to visit customers on a regular basis or occasionally to meet with the RELEX teams in our other offices. There will be an induction process of several weeks, remotely or at the RELEX headquarters in Helsinki, if it is possible.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Managing and participating in consultancy, data analysis and software implementation projects. Tasks include:
- Attending or leading process development workshops
- Analysing data and KPI’s
- Presenting findings and results to customers (both to operative and to management level)
- Configuring RELEX tools according to customer specifications
- Educating and training customers to use RELEX tools
- Providing user support for customers
- Participating and supporting sales process as a product / space and assortment specialist
- Attending suitable industry or RELEX events if needed
- Attending training and developing relevant knowledge and skills
- Helping in other general sales and admin tasks if required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of space planning and category management OR
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in assortment planning, floor planning, planogram execution, space optimization, store operations and category development
- Experience with a grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier
- Strong interest in retail technology
- Experience as a user or consultant with planogramming tools (JDA/BY, Symphony, Nielsen)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand Space & Assortment systems from both business and IT perspectives
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders
- Advanced level English and native French language communications skills
What we consider a strong plus:
- Qualified to degree level OR 5+ years of working in the retail industry
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
- Any other languages at a high level of competency (Italian, Spanish or Portuguese are welcomed)
- Experience with automatic planograms generation tools