The RELEX team in Finland is growing and is looking for a Space and Assortment Consultant to join our team in Helsinki, Finland. Main responsibilities in this role will be delivering software implementation projects in the field of retail category management and space planning. RELEX customers include leading retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers in Finland, Europe, Americas, Middle-East and Asia and this position is an opportunity to provide measurable value as a part of an international team.
What you’ll be doing
As a Space and Assortment Consultant, you will perform business analysis at strategic, operational, and organizational levels and be responsible for the design, development and implementation of the RELEX solutions. You will also support the sales team’s initiatives through solution positioning, benefit analysis and preparation of ROI cases. In case of shorter projects or change requests, you may take some project management duties like professional stakeholder management and time/budget management.
Main tasks include:
- Leading process development workshops
- Responsible for KPI tracking, ensuring the business case is met and the adoption of the system is appropriate
- Presenting findings and results to customers (both to operative and management level)
- Responsible for creating process maps, outlining the UI workflow design, documenting the solution
- Consulting the Customer on an optimal target process & organization structure
- Leading configuration of RELEX tools according to customer specifications
- Educating and training customers to use RELEX tools
- Participating and supporting sales process as a product / supply chain specialist
- Attending suitable industry or RELEX events if needed
- Attending trainings and developing relevant knowledge and skills
What you will bring to the table
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of space planning and category management OR
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in assortment planning, floor planning, planogram execution, space optimization, store operations and category development
- Experience with a grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand S&A systems from both business and IT perspectives
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish (fluency in Swedish/German/Spanish/French/Russian is a significant bonus)
- Relevant Master's or Bachelor's degree (e.g. Management Science, Industrial Management, Information Networks, Business Technology, Logistics, Economics and Business Administration)
What we offer you in return
- Challenging projects in an international working environment
- A fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people to work with
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance
- A gym at the office and a lot of other sport activities: yoga, HIIT, floorball, badminton…
- Possibility to grow in the company and to have support from an experienced team
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and CV through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 20th of October. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Business Consultancy Team Lead Julius Säilä is happy to answer them by email julius.saila[at]relexsolutions.com.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, relocate new employees to our offices, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Franprix, Morrisons, Rossmann and S Group, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.