Here at RELEX we work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. People can move between teams based on required skill set and personal interest. You get as much freedom and responsibilities as you feel comfortable with. We believe in transparency and using common sense; you are free to choose the tools you need to reach our common goals. Here we are serious about what we do, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We get excited when facing new challenges where we can put our skills to the test, but make sure to have fun doing it. Now – if you accept the challenge – we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.
Reports to: Head of Business Consulting, RELEX Ltd
Based at: RELEX Ltd office in London
Job purpose: To implement RELEX’s suite of systems and guide customers in their day to day use of RELEX solutions
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
As a Space and Assortment Consultant, you will perform business analysis at a strategic, operational, and organizational level and be responsible for the design, development and implementation of the RELEX solutions. From time to time, you will also support the sales team’s initiatives through solution positioning, benefit analysis, completion of RFIs and preparation of ROI cases.
This is an ideal role for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who wants to be part of building a success story and to play a key role in our future growth. You are self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges You will join an ambitious team of smart people; all committed to RELEX’s success. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
Travel will be required to visit customers on a regular basis or occasionally to meet with the RELEX teams in our other offices. There will be an induction process of several weeks at the RELEX headquarters in Helsinki and the RELEX office in Newcastle-Under-Lyme, UK.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Managing and participating in consultancy, data analysis and software implementation projects. Tasks include:
- Attending or leading process development workshops
- Analysing data and KPI’s
- Presenting findings and results to customers (both to operative and to management level)
- Configuring RELEX tools according to customer specifications
- Educating and training customers to use RELEX tools
- Providing user support for customers
- Participating and supporting sales process as a product / space and assortment specialist
- Attending suitable industry or RELEX events if needed
- Attending training and developing relevant knowledge and skills
- Helping in other general sales and admin tasks if required
- Experience of space planning and category management OR
- Experience in assortment planning, floor planning, planogram execution, space optimization, store operations and category development
- Experience with a grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand S&A systems from both business and IT perspectives
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders
- Native level English communications skills
What we consider a strong plus:
- Qualified to degree level OR sustained experience working in the retail industry
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
- Any other languages at a high level of competency