Reports to: Head of Business Consulting, RELEX Ltd
Based at: Remote with travel to RELEX Ltd office in London and occasional client travel.
Job purpose: To implement RELEX’s suite of systems and guide customers in their day to day use of RELEX solutions
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
The RELEX team in London is growing and is looking for a Supply Chain Consultant whose main responsibilities will be managing software implementation projects through all the phases of a project lifecycle in the field of retail supply chain management. As a Supply Chain Consultant, you will perform business analysis at a strategic, operational, and organizational level and be responsible for the design, development and implementation of the RELEX solutions. From time to time, you will also support the sales team’s initiatives through solution positioning, benefit analysis, completion of RFIs and preparation of ROI cases.
This is an ideal role for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who wants to be part of building a success story and to play a key role in our future growth. You are self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges You will join an ambitious team of smart people; all committed to RELEX’s success. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
Travel will be required to visit customers on a regular basis or occasionally to meet with the RELEX teams in our other offices. There will be an induction process of several weeks at the RELEX headquarters in Helsinki and the RELEX office in Newcastle-Under-Lyme, UK.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Managing and participating in consultancy, data analysis and software implementation projects. Tasks include:
- Attending or leading process development workshops
- Analysing data and KPI’s
- Presenting findings and results to customers (both to operative and to management level)
- Configuring RELEX tools according to customer specifications
- Educating and training customers to use RELEX tools
- Providing user support for customer Participating and supporting sales process as a product / supply chain specialist
- Attending suitable industry or RELEX events if needed
- Attending training and developing relevant knowledge and skills
- Helping in other general sales and admin tasks if required
- Experience of supply chain management in an operational role OR
- Experience in supply chain management in a consultancy role
- Experience with a grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand SCM systems from both business and IT perspectives
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders
- Native level English communications skills
What we consider a strong plus:
- Qualified to degree level OR Sustained experience working in the retail industry
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
- Any other languages at a high level of competency
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.