We are looking for a Supply Chain Software Consultant to join our team in LATAM (Mexico)! In this role you will design, configure, and deliver RELEX’s suite of solutions to best fit customer’s needs. Contribute to development of new product areas and implementation best practices. *Must live in the Mexico City or Monterrey metro areas.
As a Supply Chain Software Consultant here’s what you can expect:
The RELEX software platform utilizes a front-end configuration process to build a unique solution for every customer. Supply Chain Software Consultants are expected to master that configuration to solve customer challenges and equip them with the most optimized system possible. This is a heavily customer-facing role.
- Collaborate with customers to define and meet their business goals.
- Gather business and technical requirements from customers and create process documentation, serving as a key link between technical and business teams.
- Act as a system integration specialist between RELEX and customer IT systems
- Conduct detailed data analysis to uncover strengths and deficiencies in customer processes to guide optimal solution builds.
- Build and test configurations and integrations across all RELEX modules in Supply Chain to deliver value to our customers.
- Testing and validation of solution key performance metrics like forecast accuracy, inventory projections, replenishment orders, and others.
- Investigate and provide solutions for complex technical issues for our customers and provide solutions.
- Train the customer to become proficient and self-sustaining in their customized software solution.
We're looking for:
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in supply chain planning, demand and inventory planning, software implementation or other relevant area in retail / supply chain / consulting industry OR a degree in Supply Chain Management, engineering, math, computer science, or software systems.
- Programming experience (Basics of Linux and Unix) and knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of or experience in REST API and RESTful principles
- Knowledge of or experience in object-oriented programming
- Experience in a minimum of three of the following areas :
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Inventory management
- Demand forecasting
- Retail planning & optimization
- Business Data analytics
- Experience building and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Technical / coding ability
- Fluent communication skills in English and Spanish
What we consider as an advantage:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Experience in working with a Grocery / CPG / retailer or supplier or working in inventory management, demand planning, replenishment, and/or allocation.
- Previous consulting experience or proven track record of successful client work and interaction with customer teams.
- Familiarity with large sets of data and ability to parse through to find key information.
- Knowledge of application monitoring and distributed systems
- Experience in technical systems, software, or coding (e.g. SAP, Oracle, SQL, Python, VBA).
- Ability to understand SCM and other retail planning systems from business and IT perspectives.
- Strong work ethic, ability to learn on the fly, autonomy in delivering tasks, and self-starter approach to taking on new challenges and expanding your horizons.
- Communication skills in Portuguese are considered a bonus.
Across RELEX, our people are supported and rewarded. In the LATAM, we provide:
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- A position where you can help retailers and consumer goods companies to reach their ESG initiatives through increased supply chain efficiency, reduced food waste, and an empowered workforce
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company.
- Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people.
We’re always ready to welcome new RELEXians to our team because your enthusiasm and expertise allow us to keep innovating and creating the future of planning for retail and consumer brands. If you’re ready to be part of our growth, apply now.
RELEX Solutions create cutting-edge supply chain and retail planning software. Within our platforms, we have the power and potential to increase adaptability, efficiency and sustainability in the consumer goods and retail value chain. Our impact is tangible; from sustainability and eliminating waste to delighting customers and delivering great tailored tech solutions, we’re curious and passionate challenge-seekers creating the future of retail today.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.