We are now looking for a full-time Team Lead / Senior Software Developer to join our RELEX family in Helsinki or Lisbon. You’ll join a newly established team in RELEX Store department. Together with the team, you will be developing world class retail space planning tools that help our customers plan and operate more efficiently.
What you’ll be doing:
You will participate in developing our RELEX Store platform for space & planogram optimization. Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Leading and coaching a modern cross-functional team of 4 full-stack developers
- Participating in development of both internal and customer-facing web applications together with the team
- Working with Kubernetes and Azure
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Seniority in software development
- Experience working with C# and .NET Core on the backend
- Experience working with Angular on the frontend
- Disciplined and professional attitude towards software quality
- Fluent English skills (it’s our company language)
What we consider as an advantage:
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Experience with distributed systems
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- Mobile phone, home internet benefit, occupational health care including extensive insurance, sick childcare service, sport activities etc.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 2nd of October, 2022. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Talent Acquisition Specialist Anni Rajalahti is happy to answer them by email anni.rajalahti[a]relexsolutions.com.
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a €500M funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to €5B.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Kesko, S-Group, Morrisons, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.