We are now looking for a full-time Technical Services Team Lead to join our RELEX family in Helsinki, Finland.
The Technical Services Team operates and develops customer environments during the contract lifecycle in continuous services. Your role is to lead the team of experts, work together with other Team Leads on operational performance and develop scalable ways of working.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work as line manager for team members
- Work with the team towards delivering high quality and meeting targets
- Ensure that RELEX Support processes are followed
- Recruit and retain talented people within your team
- Develop capabilities, processes and ways of working
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Capability to manage people and set targets
- Ability to coach and share knowledge
- Know-how to implement organizational changes
- Showcase a customer-focused mindset
What we consider as an advantage:
- 2-4 years of experience in a comparable role
- Work experience in ITIL
- Experience in managing people remotely
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- An ambitious, fun and committed team of wonderful people to work with
- Flexible work schedules and employee well-being
- Chance of building our Technical Services capabilities towards providing the best technical experience for all our customers large and small
- Impact on setting and aligning the team targets to meet the ones of RELEX
- Independence and power to find the best ways of working for you and your team
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. We will fill the role as soon as we find the right person. Also kindly note that we cannot process any applications through email.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Kesko, S Group, ICA, REWE, Magnit, WHSmith, Petsmart, Ahold Delhaize and has offices across Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific region.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, relocate new employees to our offices, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.