We are looking for a full-time Technical Architect to join our customer operations organization in Helsinki, Finland. In the Technical Architects team of four people you will be helping our global network of Technical Consultants deliver RELEX implementation projects to customers according to best practices and standards, validating and designing custom solutions while ensuring their scalability and robustness. Additionaly you will collaborate with our product and technology organizations to build and configure new standard solutions.
This role has a focus on data integrations between various systems – both internal ones within the company as well as external ones with customer systems. Familiarity with data processing and integration platforms or middleware is required, and interest or experience in task and ticket management is valued.
What you'll be doing:
- Configure integrations
- Validate designs for new solutions
- Introduce and develop best practices
- Manage tasks and tickets
- Advise in customer projects as an expert
- Work with customers
- Bachelors/Masters degree in the field of Software Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computing Science
- More than 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with data (databases, integrations, data processing)
- Familiarity with the following technologies
- Integration platforms/middleware (such as Boomi, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Azure and Azure Blob Storage
- Generic integration technologies (FTP, CSV, S3, APIs)
- Basics of Linux environments
- SQL databases
We value additional experience in:
- Day-to-day usage of Jira
- Working with customers
- Supply chain and space optimization
- Program or product management
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Flexible work schedules
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International career and learning opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 22nd of September. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Technical Delivery Manager Jouko Lehtonen is happy to answer them by email (jouko.lehtonen[a]relexsolutions.com).
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including S-Group, AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.