Job Description – Technical Consultant, RELEX LTD
Reports to: Head of Technical Project Delivery UK, RELEX Ltd
Based at: RELEX Ltd office in LondonEmployment type: Permanent, full-time
A brief overview of RELEX Solutions:
RELEX Solutions is Europe’s fastest growing provider of unified retail and supply chain planning solutions.
RELEX offers a suite of Supply Chain & Category Management solutions that businesses use to maintain and
develop an efficient supply chain network & customer shopping experience. Leading retailers and suppliers
around the world use RELEX systems to cut inventory and wastage costs, boost availability, and increase sales
The RELEX team is growing and we’re now looking for a Technical Consultant whose main responsibilities
would include acting as a RELEX systems expert, attending/leading specification workshops, managing
technical workstreams, building integrations between RELEX and customer backend systems, and/or
investigating complex technical issues for our customers
You will join a close-knit, ambitious team of smart, talented people; all committed to the success of an
organization that every member feel’s is more than just a company. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take
good care of its people.
What you’ll be doing:
• Act as a Technical Consultant in RELEX implementation projects, including Tier-1 customer projects.
• Work closely and communicate with relevant internal & external project team members.
• Attend and sometimes lead technical specification workshops, and ensure all technical tasks are
completed within the timelines and to best practice standards.
• Manage your own technical workstreams.
• Design and build integrations between RELEX and customer backend systems.
• Investigate complex technical and performance issues for our customers.
• Bachelors/Master’s degree or relevant experience in the field of Software, Information Systems or
• Very strong analytical, problem solving and teamworking capabilities.
• Experience of working with external customers.
• Experience in understanding, defining, and documenting customer requirements and then translating
those into technical solutions.
• Accomplished in the use of industry standard integration technologies.
• Excellent programming/database/query languages & tool skills.
• Fluent communication skills in English.
What we consider a strong plus:
• Strong interest in learning new and cutting-edge technologies, as RELEX is continuously looking to
improve our technical solutions and processes.
• Previous experience with SSO solutions and technologies.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Supply Chain and Business Analytics Industry knowledge OR previous experience with a grocery / CPG
/ FMCG retailer or supplier