RELEX Solutions is Europe’s fastest growing provider of unified retail and supply chain planning solutions.
RELEX offers a suite of Supply Chain, Merchandising and Workforce solutions that businesses use to maintain and develop an efficient supply chain network. Leading retailers and suppliers around the world use RELEX systems to cut inventory and wastage costs, boost availability, and increase sales and margins.
During the past 15 years RELEX has grown fast: we are a group of 800+ employees with offices in the UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, the US and our Helsinki headquarters. We are a close-knit community combining start-up mentality with corporate reliability. We are passionate about growth, but we are also a profitable business.
The RELEX team in UK is now looking for a Technical Consultant whose main responsibilities will include acting as a technical expert in RELEX implementation projects, attending or leading specification workshops, building integrations between RELEX and customer backend systems and providing 2nd tier support for customers. In addition, tasks will include participating and supporting sales process as a technical integration specialist. Your role can be adjusted according to your skills, interests, and experience.
You will join a close-knit, ambitious team of smart, talented people; all committed to the success of an organization that every member feels is more than just a company. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
- Computer Science or similar graduate degree, 2:1 classification or higher
- A few years of work experience in relevant field
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Database and SQL experience
- Basics of Linux, Unix and Windows servers
- Willingness to travel in and outside of UK
WE VALUE THE FOLLOWING ASPECTS IN OUR CANDIDATES
- Experience in working with customers
- Ability to understand systems and large data sets and learn quickly
- Interest towards retail, supply chain management and business analytics
- Native level English communication skills, other language skills are considered a plus
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible working hours
- International career and learning opportunities