We are now looking for a full-time Technical Consultant to join our RELEX family in Atlanta. As a Technical Consultant for the service-phase customers you will:
Here at RELEX we work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. People can move among teams based on required skill set and personal interest. You are exposed to freedom and responsibilities based on your comfort level. We are passionate about what we do, but do not take ourselves too seriously. New challenges excite us where we can put our skills to test, and we make sure we have fun during the process. Life is supposed to be fun. Now – if you accept the challenge – we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as a system integration specialist between RELEX and customer IT systems
- Investigate complex technical issues for our customers and provide solutions
- Attend or lead technical discussions with service customers
- Provide technical solutions for SaaS related services
- Coordinate and delegate technical tasks for multiple service customers
- Introduce and develop the best practices for continued success
- Act as a technical advisor in upsell related implementation projects
- May participate in sales process as a technical specialist, or improve and develop internal tools
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or similar
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Programming experience, Java preferred
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Basics of Linux and Unix
- Excellent communication and time management skills
What we consider as an advantage:
- Proven track record of successful client work
- Knowledge of application monitoring and distributed systems
- Experience in either supply chain management and/or business analytics
- Fluent communication skills in English, other language skills are considered a bonus
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International career and learning opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers reduce food waste
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including PetSmart, Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Sprouts, and Dollar Tree and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.