We are looking for a Technical Consultant to join our team in Latin America (Mexico)!
Our Technology team enjoys a challenge. They’re hungry to learn, and don’t hesitate to ask what, why, and how. They get to work with our unique, in-house database engine to create high-quality scalable code (just imagine, thousands of stores, millions of products, and billions of rows of raw data!) Their expertise positively impacts the environment and business processes around the world; alongside international colleagues, they drive change and develop solutions that become our pioneering end product. From functional programming, machine learning and interesting algorithms, to building big data pipelines, they’re behind it all.
Join us as a Technical Consultant, and this is some of what you’ll be doing:
- Act as a system integration specialist between RELEX and customer IT systems
- Investigate complex technical issues for our customers and provide solutions
- Attend or lead technical discussions with service customers
- Provide technical solutions for SaaS related services
- Coordinate and delegate technical tasks for multiple service customers
- Introduce and develop the best practices for continued success
- Act as a technical advisor in upsell related implementation projects
- May participate in sales process as a technical specialist, or improve and develop internal tools
We're looking for:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent relevant working experience
- Motivation to solve problems and suggest solutions
- Programming experience, Java preferred
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Basics of Linux and Unix
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Must be Spanish and English Speaking
What we consider as an advantage:
- Proven track record of successful client work and implementations
- Knowledge of application monitoring and distributed systems
- Experience in either supply chain management and/or business analytics
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with.
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged.
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one.
- The option to work remotely
- Mobile phone, broadband, and healthcare benefits.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform. RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps retailers and brands move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a $500M+ funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $5.7B.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Bed Bath and Beyond, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.