The RELEX team is growing, and we are now looking for a Technical Consultant whose main responsibilities would include acting as a RELEX systems expert, attending/leading specification workshops, managing technical workstreams, building integrations between RELEX and customer backend systems, and/or investigating complex technical issues for our customers. In addition, other tasks may include the installation, configuration, and integration of RELEX applications within Cloud hosted infrastructure.
You will join a close-knit, ambitious team of smart, talented people; all committed to the success of an organization that every member feels is more than just a company. RELEX, in turn, does its best to take good care of its people.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as a Technical Consultant in RELEX implementation projects, including Tier-1 customer projects.
- Work closely and communicate with relevant internal & external project team members.
- Attend and sometimes lead technical specification workshops, and ensure all technical tasks are completed within the timelines and to best practice standards.
- Manage your own technical workstreams.
- Design and build integrations between RELEX and customer backend systems, focusing on the import, transformation and export of large data sets.
- Investigate issues in the applications and hosted windows server infrastructure.
- Investigate complex technical and performance issues for our customers.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree or relevant experience in the field of Software, Information Systems or Computer Engineering.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and teamworking capabilities.
- Experience of working with external customers.
- Experience in understanding, defining, and documenting customer requirements and then translating those into technical solutions.
- Experience in Windows Server environments
- Technical Troubleshooting experience
What we consider as an advantage:
- Strong interest in learning new and innovative technologies, as RELEX is continuously looking to improve our technical solutions and processes.
- Experience in Citrix technologies (Citrix Cloud, Citrix deployments) or other Application Publishing / Deployment Tools
- Experience with SSO solutions and technologies.
- Experience in ETL and integration technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Microsoft Azure Fundamental Certification
- Supply Chain and Business Analytics Industry knowledge OR Category Management industry knowledge OR previous experience with a grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier.
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International career and learning opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.