We are looking for a IT Consultancy Manager to work in our Customer Operations team in Helsinki. You will lead the work of a group of consultants to successfully deliver supply chain management projects in Finland, Baltics, CEE and Russia as well as potentially other global implementations. You will help the team to achieve its goals by ensuring the development and growth of the team members and also participate in selected implementations as a senior expert.
What you’ll be doing:
Your key targets will be to ensure great customer satisfaction and scalability of RELEX technical operations within your market area. You will reach this target by performing these primary tasks:
- Leading a team of Consultants who conduct technical specifications, setup integrations and configure our software
- Ensuring growth and development of the team members
- Technical expert in selected strategical key accounts and leading more complex escalations
- Communication with solution teams and RELEX business stakeholders
- Supporting sales
- 5+ years of previous work experience in IT Consulting, Product management or Scrum master role
- At least 2 years of team lead experience
- Excellent task management and coordination skills
- Good technical understanding (Java, SQL)
- Previous knowledge of cloud technologies
- Ability to understand ERP systems, Supply Chain Management systems and other Retail Planning systems from business and IT perspectives
- Relevant finished studies (e.g. IT, Industrial Management, Information Networks, Business Technology, Logistics, Economics and Business Administration)
We value the following aspects in our candidates:
- Solid task coordination skills, including responsibility for incident and problem management
- Profound prioritization skills, such as backlog and sprint planning
- Organizational change management skills
- Proactive and result-driven attitude towards work
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, other language skills are considered a bonus
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
What we offer you in return:
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance
- Sports and culture benefit, a gym at the office and other sport activities such as HIIT training
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts the school for the first time, flexible work arrangements
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application no later than 31st July. Please note that we do not accept applications via email.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region, and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.