RELEX Solutions is a profitable hypergrowth company employing over 1,300 people globally. In times of rapidly changing, fragmented consumer demand, new sales and fulfillment channels, and supply chain disruption, RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) brands and retailers move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a €500M funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to €5B.
We are now looking for a full-time Technical Solution Consultant to join our RELEX family in Milan or Venice offices, with the possibility to partly work remotely.
You’ll join a project delivery team of about 20 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together with the team you will help design and implement RELEX SW for our customers utilizing our best practices and always focusing on providing the expected business benefits. You will be responsible for managing the technical implementation of our solutions and for conducting IT related presentations and data analysis. As an Technical Solution Consultant, you will support the project team to deliver projects on time, within budget and still exceeding customer expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute configuration and development work in customer environments;
- Manage multiple technical workstreams;
- Attend and/or lead technical discussions with customers;
- Build integrations between RELEX and customer backend systems;
- Provide technical expertise for SaaS related services, such as system upgrades;
- Investigate complex technical issues for our customers and provide solutions;
- Introduce and develop the best practices for continued success;
- Communicate with all relevant internal & external project stakeholders, ensuring that all are adequately informed;
- Coordinate with other business functions to assist in the technical design and benefits case of existing and/or new product solutions.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2-4 years of experience;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Basic knowledge of databases;
- Basic knowledge of ETL process and data integrations;
- Multi-tasking skills;
- Fluent communication skills in Italian and English;
- Ability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders, with expert soft skills allowing you to influence and negotiate confidently.
What we consider as an advantage:
- Bachelor/Masters degree in the field of Software Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computing Science;
- Basics of Linux and Unix;
- Knowledge of Spanish and French.
What we offer you in return:
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company with a modern work culture;
- Respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged;
- Over 1500 energetic, ambitious, and fun colleagues internationally;
- Great possibilities for personal growth and to influence the future path of the company;
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste;
You can apply by sending your resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Eva Pereira (eva. pereira[a]relexsolutions. com) is happy to answer them.