We are now looking for a full-time Certification Program Manager/Owner to join our RELEX family in one of our EMEA office locations. You’ll join a Training team of 12 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together the team plays a core role in designing and delivering systems and other training to RELEX’s customers, employees and partners, ensuring the business continues to grow and scale at pace. You will help the team achieve this goal by being the core of the new partner certification programs, managing, developing and taking responsibility for them.
You must be highly motivated, with the drive and determination to have a positive impact on your customers, as well as experienced in managing training and/or certification programmes, and passionate about what you do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building and managing the training and certification structure and strategy for learners as well as trainers/mentors
- Creating and executing a robust certification and requalification process, including commercial aspects
- Identifying and prioritizing between internal, partner company and customer certification needs and tying them to overall business strategies
- Internal & external marketing, communication and change management
- Lead a team of trainers and mentors working on the programs
Successfully fulfilling this role, means you will drive the upskilling of consultants and play a core part in enabling RELEX and its partners to deliver faster, more successful implementations for our customers.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- At least 3 years of experience in the following:
- Change management or large training/certification program delivery
- Designing, developing, organizing, delivering and evaluating training events and programs
- The ability to see the big picture and develop a strategic vision for certification programs
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral English, and the ability to influence others
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
What we consider as an advantage:
- Educational / pedagogical background, such as a BA in a relevant area or professional qualifications in the training/learning and development area
- Strong coaching skills and/or qualifications
- Comfortable in creating things from scratch
- Experience from a fast-growing software company is a benefit
- Experience with publicly available certification databases
- A background in either retail or software training/certification
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume/CV through the application form as soon as possible and no later than 31st of October. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Head of Training, Martin Pye is happy to answer them email@example.com .
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits – optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.