Software Configuration Consultant
100% remote and not location dependent, but must work PST or MST
Software Configuration Consultants are expected to gain deep knowledge and understanding of our solution to solve all customer challenges and equip them with the most optimized system possible. This role is heavily collaborative with our RELEX Customer Success and Technical Consulting teams and is focused on delivering value, on time with quality.
What you'll be doing:
- Create solution designs and configurations across all RELEX modules in Supply Chain, Space Planning, and Workforce optimization to deliver value to our customers’ existing solutions.
- Examples of customer configurations you will be working with are Business rules, workflows, end user / executive dashboards, optimizations, other various configurations, order proposals, forecasts, and other business logic.
- Potential to work with several customers simultaneously moving between multiple environments.
- Collaborate with RELEX Customer Success and Technical Services Teams to understand business and technical requirements aiding in solution design, configuration, testing amongst various RELEX teams and our customers.
- Interact with customers to define and meet their business goals.
- Conduct detailed data analysis and troubleshooting to resolve customer specific issues.
- Testing and validation of key performance metrics like forecast accuracy, inventory projections, replenishment orders, and many others.
- Assist with scoping, estimating work effort and participating in solution set testing and validation.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Background in engineering, math, computer science, software systems, or supply chain.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with large sets of data and ability to parse through to find key information.
- Strong work ethic, ability to learn on the fly, autonomy in delivering tasks, and self-starter approach to taking on new challenges and expanding your horizons.
- Experience in technical systems, software, or coding (e.g., SAP, Oracle, SQL, Python, VBA).
- Capability to interact confidently with customer teams.
- Ability to understand SCM and other retail planning systems from business and IT perspectives.
- Ability to gather requirements, carry out process design, training, and user testing support.
What we consider as an advantage:
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business.
- Additional work experience in forecast analysis, management consulting, supply chain development, software configuration and implementation or other relevant area in retail / consulting industry
- Nice to haves include experience with:
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Demand forecasting
- Data analytics
- Assortment planning
- Floor planning
- Schematic / planogram execution
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International career and learning opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Party City, PetSmart, and Sprouts, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.