Video Editor / Motion Editor
We’re looking for an experienced Video Editor / Motion Editor (full-time) to join our in-house Brand & Creative team, which is part of the global marketing team of over 30 people. Your three team members are based in Helsinki, Finland and Stoke-on-Trent, UK.
You’ll be the go-to person for most video content tasks:
- Producing a wide range of videos for both external and internal use. This can include for example solution demos, videos for stands, customer testimonial videos and more
- Creating motion graphics and animated titles from a storyboard following the brand guidelines
- Assembling and editing recorded footage to convert them into compelling video content
- Collaborating closely with stakeholders, and cross-functionally with people from e.g. product marketing, sales, and employer branding
- Occasional graphic design tasks such as Illustrations, Banners and PDF’s.
Characteristics we appreciate:
- Ability to provide high quality compelling videos and a portfolio to show for it
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud with excellent knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator, and it’s as a bonus if you can use InDesign.
- An eye for detail, but also seeing the bigger picture to make sure everything we create is consistent and has the same look and feel
- Ability to critically evaluate if the requests you get make sense or if there would be a better way to do things
- Excellent coordination and prioritization skills that helps you stay on top of your deadlines even when things around you are changing fast
- Teamwork attitude
- 2+ years of experience working as a video editor / motion editor, for example in a design agency
- Fluent English skills
What we offer you in return:
- A fresh brand that is exciting to work with
- A fun, ambitious, and committed marketing team where all the team members live in 10 different countries but still feel like a family (a bit of a cliché but we really mean it!)
- An international environment and plenty of learning opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your CV and portfolio through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Head of Brand & Creative Richard Daws (email@example.com) is happy to answer them by email.
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.