VP Sales Nordics, RELEX Solutions
Reports to: Regional Senior Vice President, RELEX Solutions
Job purpose: Lead, drive and grow the up/cross selling & new business across the Nordics . Drive sales revenue and secure the Sales Team will develop the pipeline and foundation for future growth. He/she has controlling influence for all direct sales resources and ownership of regional quota carrying sales personnel
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
RELEX Solutions is a fast-growing software company dedicated to helping retail businesses become more competitive through accurate forecasting and replenishment, profitable use of retail space, impactful pricing and promotions and optimized workforce planning. Our SaaS solutions enable unified retail planning across retail’s core processes: supply chain, merchandising and store operations.
Our solutions help retailers plan better, sell more and waste less — however fast the market changes. Through our retail expertise, innovative technology and agility, we build strong, enduring, award-winning partnerships with our customers. That’s why we’re trusted by hundreds of leading brands including Ahold Delhaize, M&S, Coles Australia, WHSmith, Waitrose, ICA, Casino, Coop DK, Dia, Magnit, Rewe, Home Deport, MediaMarkt, etc.
We’re currently a team of 950+ employees working from offices in the US (Atlanta), UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland. We work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. We’re passionate about what we do, we like putting our skills to the test and we make sure we have fun during the process — because life is supposed to be fun.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategy: create and maintain an overall strategy to deliver the territory’s short and long term goals.
- Successful Sales Achievement: achieve territory’s revenue target from software and services sales and build foundations for future revenues. Perform sales related duties with consideration on minimizing cost of goods sold. Maintain close liaison with other sales leaders and company Executives as necessary.
- Reporting: operate with full transparency and provide accurate sales revenue forecasts on a weekly basis. Develop a productive relationship between the Sales Team, Marketing and Business Development to leverage direct prospect and channel partners for generating pipeline and revenue within the territory. Train the team, ensure the team practices the company processes and works to the fullest extent with the provided tools, including Salesforce and the company portal.
- Customer Success: drive exceptional customer satisfaction by achieving high level of collaboration between departments in and outside of the region i.e. customer support management , finance, professional services, research and development.
- Coaching: mentor the sales team on the development of individual accounts, the process and stages of negotiation, account planning and revenue forecasting.
- 15+ years proven solution selling expertise in enterprise software and 5+ years managing enterprise level software sales teams
- Experience working extensively in the Nordics region and with distributed teams in the territory
- Possess strong leadership experience in Sales/Sales management, primarily selling into to Retail Accounts
- Demonstrable experience in Sales Strategy, business growth through New Business and Up/Cross selling Account Management and Farming
- Open-minded, hands-on, team-oriented and down to earth communicator. Good experience interacting with inside sales, presales, alliances and sales operations in a manner that creates the best outcomes for customers and the company
- RELEX is customer satisfaction-obsessed, so the candidate needs to demonstrate that they build and maintain positive long-term, win-win relationships with clients
- Must possess a value-selling DNA and a strong background utilizing value-selling tools
- Excellent communications skills demonstrated in customer interactions, proposals and sales communications, internal updates and sales operations reporting in Salesforce.com
- Good experience leading SaaS and Services contract negotiations with C-levels, technical teams and legal teams on new deals. Excellent at building predictable closing strategies that are aligned with the client
- Ability to build a strategic and concise territory plan
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven over achiever in software sales
- Experience in Retail Supply Chain Planning & Management
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time if needed
- Ability to understand client business needs, reframe and link pursuant to value
- Experience with business application sales in a complex selling environment selling directly and through several strategic partners experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International career and learning opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 9th of June 2021.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.