We are now looking for a full-time WFO Business Consultant to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. You’ll join our WFO Business Delivery team of five Business Consultants and Project Managers, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together the team takes care of successful implementation of RELEX Workforce Management and Optimization projects both locally and globally.
What you’ll be doing:
We are growing rapidly domestically as well as internationally, and are now looking for a Consultant to join our team delivering first-class workforce optimization and management software projects globally. In projects, you would take the subject matter expert responsibility in consulting, specification, configuration, testing and training the customers. You will be in active contact with customer’s project team representing RELEX and RELEX values every day.
You might also take project management responsibility or work with our existing customers, ensuring that they are happy and get maximum benefit from using RELEX. Detailed responsibilities can be modified according to the selected candidate’s interest and competence.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Knowledge of workforce optimization and management from business and IT perspectives
- Work experience in WFM software implementation projects, workforce optimization, management, payroll, IT consulting or project/service management
- Strong proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to map customer requirements and translate those into software configuration
- A proactive and results driven attitude towards work
- Excellent communication skills with cultural awareness: our company language is English but our customers speak a variety of languages
- Relevant Master's or Bachelor's degree (e.g. Management Science, Industrial Management, Information Networks, Business Technology, Logistics, Economics and Business Administration)
What we offer you in return:
- Challenging and engaging tasks and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- Opportunities to combine customer-facing consulting and internal software development activities
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance
- Sports and culture benefit, a gym at the office and other sport activities such as HIIT training
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and CV through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 8th of August. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, Rossmann and S Group, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.