Is your passion making workplaces more inspiring, fun and innovative? Do you enjoy being the driver of change projects? And on top of all of that, are you a fluent, efficient communicator? If yes, you better check out this opportunity!
We are now looking for a Workplace Development Project Manager to strengthen our People Team in Helsinki office. This is a fixed term position, approx. 2-year contract with a possibility for further opportunities by the end of our HQ office project.
As a Workplace Development Project Manager, you are responsible for project managing our HQ office development project that impacts over 800 RELEXians in Finland. It’s very likely that you will be involved in creating a new office that hasn’t even been built yet! You will bring workplace culture, physical workplace and technology together to create and increase RELEX workplace and employee experience.
You will work in close collaboration with all RELEXians, especially your project colleagues representing several RELEX teams, as well as externally with stakeholders such as designers and property developers. Our Internal IT, People, Finance, Marketing & Comms, Sustainability etc. teams are right by your side to support and drive the change together with you.
You will work directly with RELEXians by conducting and facilitating workshops related to mapping out our needs, wishes and requirements, and do your best to incorporate those into planning our new office spaces. Therefore, your role requires strong skills in involving, enabling and engaging people in change processes.
This is an ideal role for a creative-minded individual who wants to be part of building a superb company culture and to play a key role in ensuring extraordinary employee experiences. Your work is strongly guided by our core values, especially “life is supposed to be fun” and “colleague is a friend”.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Ability to deliver complex change projects and prior experience from planning, coordinating, and facilitating projects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and collaborative and transparent ways of working
- Skilled in budget creation, management and reporting
- Proactive, flexible approach to your own work
- Understanding of workplace-related topics
- Fluent English language skills
What we consider as an advantage, but not mandatory:
- Fluent Finnish language skills
- International work experience
- Understanding of property / office development
- Relevant finished studies (e.g. BSc in Cultural Management or Service Design, Communications)
What we offer you in return:
- An international working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company with modern work culture
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- Responsibilities in challenging project from day one
- Possibility to influence the way we do things
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance
- Sports and culture benefit, a gym at the office and other sport activities
- Mobile phone benefit
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts the school for the first time, flexible work arrangements
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 10th of July. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly. Interviews are planned to be held on week 28 either in person or via Teams. If you have questions, our Talent Acquisition Team Lead Laura Huuri is happy to answer them by email laura.huuri[a]relexsolutions.com.
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.