Location: Helsinki, Finland
RELEX is Europe’s fastest growing provider of supply chain solutions. Founded in 2005 by a group of leading logistics scientists it combines cutting edge research, software development and real-world business management expertise. RELEX offers clients a pioneering solution for demand forecasting, automated replenishment and actionable analytics. Gartner named RELEX as “Cool Vendor in In-Memory Computing Technologies 2014”, and Deloitte has listed us among the fastest growing tech companies in the EMEA region already four years in a row. The company employs almost 100 people at its Helsinki HQ and 4 international offices.
We are looking for a part or full-time Data Analyst to join our team! As a Data Analyst you’ll be performing challenging data analysis and modelling in different projects for Europe’s leading retail companies. You use efficiently Excel and you have basics of SQL when modelling and calculating problems in supply chain domain. Important part of your job is to develop further state-of-the-art optimization models in RELEX software. This is a unique opportunity for a mathematically-oriented and ambitious individual, who is interested in solving real life business problems with advanced statistical tools.
- Excellent academic record in relevant area (e.g. Industrial Management, Information Science, Systems and Operations Research, Mathematics)
- Interest towards supply chain management and business analytics
- Outstanding skills in MS Excel
- Basics of Unix shell and/or SQL
- Good organizing skills and work ethic
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English
We consider a plus:
- Previous work experience with logistics/ material flow modeling
- Experience in working with customers
- Other language skills (especially Swedish and/or German)
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software solution company.
- A fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Competitive salary and free smoothies at the office!
Sound like you?
For this position, we are cooperating with aTalent Recruiting.
Send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible but by latest on 1.4.2015 here: https://atalent.fi/avoimet-tyopaikat/data-analyst-4/. If possible, please convert your application documents into PDF-format. Act fast, potential candidates will be invited to an interview as soon as they have been identified!
For further information regarding the position and the application process you may contact Recruitment Director Katja Kontio (katja.kontio[ät]atalent.fi, +358 400 904 358).