Booths is Britain’s leading regional mid-size supermarket, operating in a sector dominated by large chains. Our recent case study highlights how Booths optimized its supply chain planning to cut spoilage while improving availability. We brought together the key factors behind Booths’ success as an infographic, enjoy!
More case studies
- Case Apoteksgruppen: Managing the Complexity of a Pharmacy Business
- Case Roberta Roller Rabbit: Increasing Performance Through Improved Process and Technology
- Case Hankkija: Full-service Agricultural Store Chain Transforms Its Procurement Process
- Case YNAP: Why the world’s leading online luxury retailer chose RELEX’s retail planning system
- Case LifeWay: Improving Performance through Macro- and Micro-Localization