Booths is Britain’s leading regional mid-size supermarket, operating in a sector dominated by large chains. Our recent case study highlights how Booths optimized its supply chain planning to cut spoilage while improving availability. We brought together the key factors behind Booths’ success as an infographic, enjoy!
More case studies
- Case Suomalainen Kirjakauppa: A Proactive Markdown Process for Optimizing Stock Levels
- Case Arena: Optimizing a Complex, Global Supply Chain
- Case Kolonial.no: Winning at Fresh Food Etail
- Case Musti Group: Thriving in a Complex, Multinational, Supply Chain Environment
- Case Akademibokhandeln: Centralizing Processes for Better Christmas Management