Booths is Britain’s leading regional mid-size supermarket, operating in a sector dominated by large chains. Our recent case study highlights how Booths optimized its supply chain planning to cut spoilage while improving availability. We brought together the key factors behind Booths’ success as an infographic, enjoy!
More case studies
- Case Kolonial.no: Winning at Fresh Food Etail
- Case Musti Group: Thriving in a Complex, Multinational, Supply Chain Environment
- Case Akademibokhandeln: Centralizing Processes for Better Christmas Management
- Case Saarioinen: Improving Processes All the Way from Production to the Consumers
- Case Minimani: Hypermarket Chain Cuts Food Waste Through Supply Chain Optimization