Booths is Britain’s leading regional mid-size supermarket, operating in a sector dominated by large chains. Our recent case study highlights how Booths optimized its supply chain planning to cut spoilage while improving availability. We brought together the key factors behind Booths’ success as an infographic, enjoy!
More case studies
- Case Minimani: Hypermarket Chain Cuts Food Waste Through Supply Chain Optimization
- Case Derome: Ensuring a Successful Implementation and Change Management During Rapid Growth
- Case WHSmith: Optimizing Food-to-go And Weekday Profiles
- Case Apoteksgruppen: Managing the Complexity of a Pharmacy Business
- Case Hankkija: Full-service Agricultural Store Chain Transforms Its Procurement Process