Tuko Logistics is a Finnish food wholesale and supply chain service operator providing purchasing and logistics services for retail outlets. Our recent case study highlights how Tuko manages its complex DC replenishment operation. We picked up the numbers of that operation and built this infographic to show you how things are rolling on any given day at Tuko, have fun!
More case studies
- Case Minimani: Hypermarket Chain Cuts Food Waste Through Supply Chain Optimization
- Case Derome: Ensuring a Successful Implementation and Change Management During Rapid Growth
- Case WHSmith: Optimizing Food-to-go And Weekday Profiles
- Case Apoteksgruppen: Managing the Complexity of a Pharmacy Business
- Case Hankkija: Full-service Agricultural Store Chain Transforms Its Procurement Process