Tuko Logistics is a Finnish food wholesale and supply chain service operator providing purchasing and logistics services for retail outlets. Our recent case study highlights how Tuko manages its complex DC replenishment operation. We picked up the numbers of that operation and built this infographic to show you how things are rolling on any given day at Tuko, have fun!
More case studies
- Case Roberta Roller Rabbit: Increasing Performance Through Improved Process and Technology
- Case Hankkija: Full-service Agricultural Store Chain Transforms Its Procurement Process
- Case YNAP: Why the world’s leading online luxury retailer chose RELEX’s retail planning system
- Case LifeWay: Improving Performance through Macro- and Micro-Localization
- Case East of England Co-op