Tuko Logistics is a Finnish food wholesale and supply chain service operator providing purchasing and logistics services for retail outlets. Our recent case study highlights how Tuko manages its complex DC replenishment operation. We picked up the numbers of that operation and built this infographic to show you how things are rolling on any given day at Tuko, have fun!
More case studies
- Case Kolonial.no: Winning at Fresh Food Etail
- Case Musti Group: Thriving in a Complex, Multinational, Supply Chain Environment
- Case Akademibokhandeln: Centralizing Processes for Better Christmas Management
- Case Saarioinen: Improving Processes All the Way from Production to the Consumers
- Case Minimani: Hypermarket Chain Cuts Food Waste Through Supply Chain Optimization