Tuko Logistics is a Finnish food wholesale and supply chain service operator providing purchasing and logistics services for retail outlets. Our recent case study highlights how Tuko manages its complex DC replenishment operation. We picked up the numbers of that operation and built this infographic to show you how things are rolling on any given day at Tuko, have fun!
More case studies
- Case Coop Värmland: Using Demand Forecasts to Help Optimize Workforce Planning
- Case Suomalainen Kirjakauppa: A Proactive Markdown Process for Optimizing Stock Levels
- Case Arena: Optimizing a Complex, Global Supply Chain
- Case Kolonial.no: Winning at Fresh Food Etail
- Case Musti Group: Thriving in a Complex, Multinational, Supply Chain Environment