Location: Helsinki, Finland
RELEX is Europe’s fastest growing provider of supply chain solutions. Founded in 2005 by a group of leading logistics scientists it combines cutting edge research, software development and real-world business management expertise. RELEX offers clients pioneering demand forecasting, automated replenishment reordering and actionable analytics directly linked to remedy. Gartner named RELEX as “Cool Vendor in In-Memory Computing Technologies 2014”. The company employs around 80 people at its Helsinki HQ and international offices.
We are looking for talented programmers who are not afraid of challenges. As a Junior Software Engineer, you will perform technical tasks developing our software and tailoring it to our customers’ needs.
We value the following aspects in our candidates:
- You have an interest in working in international projects
- You have the interest and enthusiasm to solve customers’ problems
- You are fluent in English, and fluent in at least one of the following: Finnish, Swedish and German
- You have a university degree or you are pursuing towards it
- You have a good attitude, and you are fun to work with!
- A young, international and relaxed work environment
- Challenging and varied tasks
- Competitive salary
At RELEX we appreciate your work and your skills!
Interested? Apply by sending your CV and application to email@example.com.
Please contact Jasmin Karasar (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.